BY BH COSMETICS

chlo B.
Winter Park
I love the colors and options on this pallet. Easily one of the best I have ever bought. I have brown eyes so this is perfect for your every day natural looks. I got it at ulta for like $10. Would highly recommend. Really love the highlighters also.
Annabelle F.
The BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette has beautiful colors for day and night time look... the shadows in this palette are super pigmented and easy to use. The price is a great value especially for the quality and quantity of the palette.
Taylor W.
Buckhannon, WV
I am IN LOVE with the highlighter in this pallet. It adds such a pretty shine. Compared to many other products i’ve tried, this one is awesome. I have to build a little with the eyeshadow but that’s only because i like a dark/very noticeable look.
Marissa G.
New York
I recently purchased this palette on tjmax let me tell you this palette is amazing I was trying it out on my mom and she look beautiful with the color it’s a bit light I will say this palette is more on the spring side I swatch some of the colors and omg I fell in love with it
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
This is such an amazing palette for such a great price. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend easily. The highlighters are shimmery, which I prefer they not be, but they are absolutely gorgeous. I use them as eyeshadows as well. All in all, it is a gorgeous palette.
Janet T.
Arcadia
What a wonderful palette. This was the first palette I got from Bh Cosmetics and I love it so much. The eyeshadows are so creamy and easy to work with. The highlighters are even easier to use and are suppper blinding. I do have to say that the longer you have this palette, the worse the shimmer shadows get. They lose their pigmentation and don’t perform as well as when you first get the palette. However, the highlighters stay exactly the same creaminess so not too mad about that. The matte eyeshadows are still a dream to use. It’s a very nice neutrals palette for everyday use.
Danielle R.
129 Cowlitz Dr. Apt. A Kelso, Wa
I love this bh palette I bought it cause I’m a fan of Carley and always saw her using it in her videos, so I gave it a try and fell in love the colors, pigmentation, blend ability and the packaging are all so amazing I’m so glad I purchased it.
Katelyn O.
The shades in this palette are beautiful, that’s why I bought it. I was also looking for a good drugstore palette. However, I cannot for the life of me get the colors to hardly show up on my eyes. I’ve tried several times. I am really digging the Highlighter shades though! They are really great for the inner corner. I decided to keep my palette instead of passing it along just for the highlighters. A lot of people love the shadows in this palette, but I just can’t bring myself to like them.
Jacquelyn S.
Bel air , MD
I rarely reach for this palette. For some reason the colors just really don’t pull me in. The pigmentation on it is okay not the best shadows in the world. But I do really like the highlight shades. Again I really just don’t reach for it anymore
Jade P.
Minneapolis
I received this palette as a gift and I LOVE it! The colors can create a neutral look or give you a total glam look as well. The highlight though... definitely gets those cheek bones poppin! The only thing I would change about it is the amount of kick up... but other than that I love it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?