BY BH COSMETICS

Brooke C.
Sandy, UT
I bought this pallet in December and I absolutely love it! It is definitely one d my ride or die makeup palletes. The Rosey pinky shades are good for any makeup look! It is also so affordable and the shadows are an amazing quality! 10\10 would buy it again!
Joyce L.
Rogers, AR
Let me just say I had my doubts but I am so impressed with this eyeshadow palette, especially for the price. The colors and pigments are amazing. I use this palette everyday. You can use the highlighters as eyeshadow as well. Great mix of shimmer and mattes
christina m.
boston
recommend! this palette has the perfect colors for the "glam look" everyone looks for, theres no fallout and its not powdery. The colors are VERY pigmented and all unique by themselves. The price is excellent for the quality of the product. would buy again
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
So good! Super affordable palette for such awesome color payoff and pigmentation! I use the highlights more than the shadows cause #thatglow! Highly recommend picking it up, I found mine at Ulta.
Skylar T.
Fishers
This palette is in one word stunning! The rose gold and plum tones are beautiful and rich! The shadows are pigmented and long lasting! But the highlights are the true star of this palette! I always get compliments on my highlight when I wear them! They’re so pigmented and blinding! I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
This is a great eyeshadow palette and a great price. I also love the highlighters that come with, but i can't use some of them because of my pale skin:( The ones I don't use I just use as eyeshadows! The packaging is beautiful and i love the color choice & pigmentation.
Tiffany L.
Roxboro, NC
Such beautiful highlights! One swipe and they are blinding! The shadows are lovely too - pigmented, blendable, and not an incredible amount of fallout. All the colors go nicely together, and I appreciate that there are highlight options for all skin tones!
CaraMaleia J.
Douglasville, GA
I love this Palette. I love that the Palette has eyeshadows and hightlight shades. I use this Palette just because of the hightlighters. Very impressed with this Palette. I have the deluxe palette and the very first one that came out. Love Carli BYBEL!!!!
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette has so many beautiful shimmers and mattes the highlighters are amazing BH Cosmetics order is super pigmented super blendable very fine powder it's not clumpy it has almost a buttery texture when applied it lasts a long time and there was almost no Fallout
Alyssa N.
Oakley, CA
I use this palette at least weekly, i love it! The colors are so pretty especially for those with brown eyes because there are a lot of purples. All of the colors are highly pigmented and blend super nicely. My favorite palette outt of all by palettes i have tried. The highlighters are amazing too!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?