BY BH COSMETICS

Skylar T.
Fishers
This palette is in one word stunning! The rose gold and plum tones are beautiful and rich! The shadows are pigmented and long lasting! But the highlights are the true star of this palette! I always get compliments on my highlight when I wear them! They’re so pigmented and blinding! I highly recommend!
Joyce L.
Rogers, AR
Let me just say I had my doubts but I am so impressed with this eyeshadow palette, especially for the price. The colors and pigments are amazing. I use this palette everyday. You can use the highlighters as eyeshadow as well. Great mix of shimmer and mattes
BreaLynn A.
This is by far my favorite palette that i own. The eyeshadows are so smooth and the shimmers shades are to die for. Never disapointed with any look i come up with when using this palette. For the price it is so worth it and i would buy backups it's so good.
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
Stop playing around and buy this. It’s amazing, I love it, and I use it all the time.
It’s shimmery and beautiful and has the pretty plum colors that are super popular right now. It’s pigmented, it blends well, and it’s not expensive. It’s a great palette to travel with and great for everyone to have.
Thalia A.
Mission, Tx
You know when I first saw this palette on YouTube I wasn't so sure about the shades and shimmers (I'm not big with shimmers). But buying this I FELL IN LOVE. I love the highlighter they're so pigmented and you can use some shimmers as highlighters as well.
Damaris N.
I think the two middle shades for highlighting are my favorite ever! It's so pigmented compared to other ones I have and it's less than 15 dollars. Totally worth the money. The eyeshadows are also pigmented as well!
Sarah R.
Dayton , OH
I just recently purchased this & I am in love. The high light shade are crazy pigmented & the shade selection is great. The shimmer eyeshadows are also a new favorite, they are pigmented without me having to wet my brush. I will continue to use this pallet.
Ashley C.
This is a great eyeshadow palette and a great price. I also love the highlighters that come with, but i can't use some of them because of my pale skin:( The ones I don't use I just use as eyeshadows! The packaging is beautiful and i love the color choice & pigmentation.
Gabi D.
Such a good palette for a low price!!! Decent pigmentation and the highlighters are so flawless on the skin!! Much better after you get through that first layer of the highlighter but overall a very good palette. Highly recommend you get your hands on one!
Alyssa N.
Oakley, CA
I use this palette at least weekly, i love it! The colors are so pretty especially for those with brown eyes because there are a lot of purples. All of the colors are highly pigmented and blend super nicely. My favorite palette outt of all by palettes i have tried. The highlighters are amazing too!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?