BY BH COSMETICS

BreaLynn A.
This is by far my favorite palette that i own. The eyeshadows are so smooth and the shimmers shades are to die for. Never disapointed with any look i come up with when using this palette. For the price it is so worth it and i would buy backups it's so good.
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
So good! Super affordable palette for such awesome color payoff and pigmentation! I use the highlights more than the shadows cause #thatglow! Highly recommend picking it up, I found mine at Ulta.
Brooke C.
Sandy, UT
I bought this pallet in December and I absolutely love it! It is definitely one d my ride or die makeup palletes. The Rosey pinky shades are good for any makeup look! It is also so affordable and the shadows are an amazing quality! 10\10 would buy it again!
Joyce L.
Rogers, AR
Let me just say I had my doubts but I am so impressed with this eyeshadow palette, especially for the price. The colors and pigments are amazing. I use this palette everyday. You can use the highlighters as eyeshadow as well. Great mix of shimmer and mattes
christina m.
boston
recommend! this palette has the perfect colors for the "glam look" everyone looks for, theres no fallout and its not powdery. The colors are VERY pigmented and all unique by themselves. The price is excellent for the quality of the product. would buy again
JacquelineChio L.
Las Vegas, NV
Just got this palette and it’s so beautiful. I do get fall out but not as bad as others. The colors are so beautiful. Just love the fact that there is lots of shades in one palette including highlights.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette has so many beautiful shimmers and mattes the highlighters are amazing BH Cosmetics order is super pigmented super blendable very fine powder it's not clumpy it has almost a buttery texture when applied it lasts a long time and there was almost no Fallout
Ada S.
I love Carli Bybel! I love this palette. I got it when it first dropped and used it for about a month straight! I need to give this some more love! But the eyeshadows work as an highlighter as well and vise versa. Oh yeah and this palette is online at Ulta!
Skylar T.
Fishers
This palette is in one word stunning! The rose gold and plum tones are beautiful and rich! The shadows are pigmented and long lasting! But the highlights are the true star of this palette! I always get compliments on my highlight when I wear them! They’re so pigmented and blinding! I highly recommend!
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
Although I like the colors in this, I don't reach for them much because I find that it has a ridiculous amount of fall out and the color payoff on the lids is not as good as when you swatch them. However I do LOVE the highlighters; hence, the 4 star review!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?