BY BH COSMETICS

Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
In love with this palette. Although slightly small, it includes the essentials for a finished look. I do enjoy the eyeshadows, but the really winner are the highlighters. They are insanely pigmented and I only need to use a small product for it to really show.
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
Wow! Wow! I really think this palette should be priced more than it is now because this palette is amazing. The shadows and highlighters are pigmenty. I actually use this palette several time on my clients. I did do give aways with this palette as well. I upgraded to her deluxe palette. && OMG! Beautiful ♥
Sheinna S.
Beaverton, OR
I haven't used this product fully yet. But when I got it for Christmas I just had to swatch it right away! The colors are very pigmented and now all I have to do is watch Carli's tutorials on how to best apply them! 😁
Katie C.
This product is long lasting , convenient for refills. Best product in comparison to other brand. You can buy this online and Instore. All my expectations were met. I was satisfied and will buy this product again.
Ammauri P.
Warren, OH
It's so amazing! I love how pigmented the eyeshadow and the highlight is. It's amazing for the price of the product at only 21 dollars! It was so worth my purchase. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves these colors! It's a high quality product :)
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love this palette! Very pigmented and blendable shadows! The colors chosen are perfect neutrals! The highlight shades are amazing and a little goes a long way! I use this as often as possible for everyday and dramatic looks! The price for it amazing as well!
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
I was pleasantly surprised by this palette! I don't normally expect much from a product so inexpensive but this is actually fantastic! So much so that I bough the delux edition as well! The highlights are absolutely beautiful and the shadows are nice as well!
Morgan L.
Mannsville
My go to palette of choice. Noticeable difference from the first Carli Bybel palette (which I preferred better). Bright tones for evening looks but definitely daytime wear as well. Bright pinks to golden and beautiful bronzer and highlight. My daily contour.
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Love the colors and the highlighters are awesome great pigment. But the eyeshadows are okay I expected better opaqueness I wasn't wowed with it. I had to really go back and fourth to grab color. So I say solid 50/50 I only reach for this for the highlighters😔
Sarah A.
This is such a beautiful warm neutral palette! The shades all compliment each other very well; you really can't go wrong with any combination! Some of the highlighters are a bit too deep for Pale Princess me, but they make the most beautiful shimmery eye shadows! Good mix of mattes and shimmers/metallics!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?