BY BH COSMETICS

Jacky H.
i received this palette as a christmas gift and i fell into absolute love with it. Its so pigmented and the eyeshadows are easy to blend. The highlights at the bottom are so beautiful. i really love the different shades of highlighters for different skin tones.
Brenda M.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this palette and my first impressions weren't so great there was a lot of talk out and I lost a lot of product. I fell like they could of done better with the palette. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
bh cosmetics has a customer for life based off this palette! I use this every single day! I bought it in November and have only hit pan on one highlighter...because I love to glow! I have honestly used every pan in the palette and recommend it to anyone who will listen. Especially if you want glam on a budget!
Tamara D.
Hudson, FL
I love this Palette. It has such beautiful colors that go great together. My favorite shade is the burgundy color. The shadow blend easily and are very pigmented. The highlights are very piented and a little goes a long way. I use this Palette almost every day.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This is one of the palettes I recommend to people on a regular basis. The pricing is great especially considering the amount of product you get. And the quality is terrific as well. Nicely pigmented and easy to blend. This makes a great palette for beginners or anyone who loves makeup.
Melanie G.
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette, the quality is amazing and the price is so affordable. My favorite part of the palette are the highlighters, they are STRONG but so beautiful. The eyeshadows blend really nicely and I don't have any issues with fallout!
Kate S.
I actually have the new larger palette. It's amazing for the price point. Shadows are creamy and pigmented. Love the warm shades. Only wish there weren't six highlighters and she put a bronzer and a blush in instead. It would be the ultimate palette for me then.
Shaina H.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely loveee using this palette! It's soo affordable and super good! I especially love the highlighter! Like look at my cheek!! I love it BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Jasmine J.
Killen, AL
I used to use this a lot more than I do now. It has a lot of cool toned shadows in it so if you like cool tones you will probably love this. They blend really nicely and they are all pigmented. The white highlighter is very chalky but the rest of them are perfect. This is perfect for an everyday natural look.
Kendra A.
I received this palette for Christmas. I love the colors and they are pigmented!!! Most of the colors glide on with ease. I love the neutral colors. No complaints. I'm pretty happy with this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?