BY BH COSMETICS

Cree C.
The best palette I have owned ! Love all of the eye shadows and high lighters, carli even does a YouTube tutorial using her palette. Which helps if your new to the makeup world like I am. This is a steal ! And a must buy !
cyn M.
I used this palette so much. I love it!!!! People always asked me what was on my lid. Its an awesome palette with great colors and good pigmentation. It is a must in your collection!
Tatyana L.
Amarillo, TX
At first I was questioning if I should buy, I don't usually love the bh formula with shadows. But this one was wayyyy better than any palette that they have. Its blends like a dream and the highlighters are gorgeous. I even bought the larger one with almost the same colors and am keeping both! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Alexandra A.
I love this , I got this one for Christmas and it’s one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes .. so many colors and the highlighters on the bottom are amazing I recommend this 100% . You’ll thank me later <3
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I love his everyday palette. It's super affordable able and give you a great range of shadows and highlighters for not a lot of money. The packaging is a little cheap and the shadows are a little powdery but this is a great palette for anyone starting off in makeup.
Shea E.
I really enjoyed the shadows in this palette. I have heard some reviews which have said the palette is boring, which isn’t how I feel. I like the highlights because you can use them as eyeshadows, but I do find them to be pretty glittery, so I don’t typically put them on my cheekbones (just a personal preference)
Ka'Shayla M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Carli Bybel is one popular Influencer on social media with over a million followers. I've been following her journey for some time and always admired her.
She collaborated with Bh Cosmetics to curate this palette. I wanted to initially purchase on the release date but the traffic on the Bh Cosmetics was bonkers.. Lol...
Awhile later the news came out that the palette would be sold at ULTA beauties nationwide!!!

On a random visit to Ulta, i came across the display and was shook!!!
I began to swatch the shadows and instantly fell in LOVE. to add, this palette is a 10 shadow and Four highlighter palette for $14.50!!!!!!! That's about a DOLLAR a shadow!!!! That in itself is a steal.

The highlighters are SO pigmented, not chalky or sheer.

I love this palette so much.
Madison M.
Love this palette! Was only $15! And definitely worth it!!! I love the color range and I love how there are highlighters for every skin tone!!! I use this like EVERY DAY! It's perfect for an everyday palette!
Morgan B.
Wise, VA
This is such a great palette with the perfect blend of mattes and shimmers. Would be suitable for any eye color. Great quality, nice packaging, and highly pigmented for such an affordable price. I would recommend this product for sure.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
I LOVE this palette, and basically every palette i have ordered on this site. The makeup is of great quality, and at an affordable price. I have both of the Carli Bybel paletres, and they are some of my go to palettes. The shades of colors are absolutely beautiful
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?