BY BH COSMETICS

Leann L.
Fruita , CO
I purchased this pallet on Black Friday at Ulta, I still almost grab for it daily! I love this pallet and the multi purpose it has and that fact that it is not just eyeshadow. It had a wonderful color pay off and color variety.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I got this as a secret santa gift from a facebook make up group I'm in, looooove the colors and highlights in this. So pigmented and the packaging is cute plus it has a mirror in it! Would recommend for anyone
Alexis B.
Austin
This is such a beautiful palette all the eyeshadows are so pigmented and so buttery and then blend so beautifully and then not only is a beautiful Shadows but there's beautiful highlight Shades and the highlighters are blinding and for the price it doesn't get much better than that
Hales M.
The formula of these shadows are fabulous! They blend very easily and I also love how Carli incorporated 5 new shades in this specific palette over her first palette. I was also blown away at how amazing the highlights are! They definitely give you that “wet” look which is the look I typically like to go for.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
I don't think I could possible love such an affordable pallet as much as I love this one. The shadows are super buttery and soft but super duper pigmented. The highlighters are so pretty too. Ended up recommending it to my best friend she bought it and fell in love too!
Marlene A.
Mira Loma, CA
The shades are great for a nice daytime look, and it's a great affordable starter palette. Pigment is really nice, especially on the highlighters. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cheap, good quality palette.
Amanda H.
Chico, CA
Found this palette and purchased it on a complete whim not really sure what I was expecting when I used it and I fell in love with it. The colors are very pigmented and apply like butter. It does not take much effort to create a beautiful look that is long lasting.
Karina C.
I really like the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette , though I think the eyeshadows could use a little more pigment. When I go out at night I like a bold gold or sparkle and I always end up having to use another gold on top of it for it to POP.
Evelyn P.
Shallowater, TX
I have bought this about two weeks ago, and i have used it everyday since. I love every look i have created with this palette. there is a ton of different looks you can make! the pigmentation is great with little bit of fall out. and it’s not bad at all for the price.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
A perfect everyday palette. The colors are neutral and the highlights soft enough for day use. I got this palette on sale and has been the only thing I use daily ever since. Highly recommended.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?