BY BH COSMETICS

Ali H.
Rockford, IL
It's a good palette for what you pay. I got it from Ulta Beauty for $17. The highlighters are basically just giant eyeshadows. I have brown eyes so the colors work good and make my eyes stand out.
Grace P.
California
This palette has everything!! I love all the shades in it and how it comes with highlighters (which are sooo gorgeous). Everything is so pigmented and the whole palate is so affordable, the only thing I have against it is that there’s a little fallout but that’s not something that can’t be fixed.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
Omg yes! This palette is the bomb.com. The best thing about his palette is the highlights. The shadows stay on all day and the colors are universal. I think this is an amazing deal and would definetly buy again. It's so good I had to buy the deluxe edition. 100% recommend.
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
truly a beautiful palette. bh cosmetics has great, pigmented and blendible eyeshadows. this was also $12 i believe! it's such a unbelievable price for such amazing quality eyeshadows + highlighters! the highlighters are very nice a beautiful. love this palette on brown eyes!
Dove B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this palette so much I also love the lady carli one of my favorite youtubers that made this palette. It's so easy to apply. Has everyday shades. The highlighters are great. I highly recommend this palette. It's also cheap.
Kylie L.
Great quality palette. I'm going to be honest I didn't expect his to be as good as it is. I thought it would be good, but this is comparable to morphe shadows, but even better.!very pigmented, beautiful. Love the range of shades!
Lyna B.
This pallet is AMAZING! The price point is affordable and cheap. The blend and pigmentation is great! Prime your eyes and it'll be there all day! The high lighters are my absolute favorite.
I would recommend this pallet to anyone. I'm looking forward to more collabs with Carli!
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I received mine in the mail today and started playing with it right away. I love the formula of the eyeshadows and highlighters. I had to buy this before they took it off the site I also planted buy the new one because this one is amazing! This palette can work for all skin tones. If you can still get it I recommend you do.
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my go to palettes when I’m going for a mauvy look! It has the perfect amount of mauve, neutral, warm tones and they blend very nicely! I would have to say that the stars of the show are the highlights though! You have such great color payoff, they don’t accentuate texture and really just give you that POP!
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
I love this palette for the price! The colors are basic but good pigment and they blend so well! The highlighters are even pretty good as well! Not as bold as some but they still get the job done. I bought this palette at ulta for $12 I believe and it was totally worth it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?