BY BH COSMETICS

Rebecca B.
Hollis, NY
This product is so great especially at its price point. Every shadow and highlight is extremely pigmented and looks good on several different skin tones! The shadows are super blendable and really easy to use! The size of the shadow pans aren't too big, but they're very pigmented that you wouldn't have to use so much at once!
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
The price made me hesitant to buying because it was so cheap, but I was blown away. The eyeshadows in this palette I use almost everyday and they apply very good, doesn’t fade, very vibrant. My favorite is of course the highlights in this palette, they’re various tones but all compliment any skin tone. Very vibrant as well!
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my go to palettes when I’m going for a mauvy look! It has the perfect amount of mauve, neutral, warm tones and they blend very nicely! I would have to say that the stars of the show are the highlights though! You have such great color payoff, they don’t accentuate texture and really just give you that POP!
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
This palette is so pigmented and it's so creamy and is so easy to apply! The only thing I don't like is the shimmer colors .. I feel like they can be a little bit more pigmented: my eye color is hazel and I would deff buy this again!! It's 12 bucks that's a great price!!!!
Irene Q.
San Jose, CA
Carli Bybel killed it with this palette and her new deluxe version as well! The shadows are so creamy and smooth and the highlights are to die for! My favorite part about this palette is its affordability. I would definitely recommend purchasing this wonderful product!
Evelyn R.
Coachella
This BH Cosmetics palette offers a variety of shimmer shades, matte shades, and highlights. I bought this off of Ulta.com. The packaging is sturdy and includes a mirror. I highly recommend this product to anyone. The different highlighting shades are there to fit any skin tone, these can also be used as eyeshadow as well.
Lyna B.
This pallet is AMAZING! The price point is affordable and cheap. The blend and pigmentation is great! Prime your eyes and it'll be there all day! The high lighters are my absolute favorite.
I would recommend this pallet to anyone. I'm looking forward to more collabs with Carli!
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I received mine in the mail today and started playing with it right away. I love the formula of the eyeshadows and highlighters. I had to buy this before they took it off the site I also planted buy the new one because this one is amazing! This palette can work for all skin tones. If you can still get it I recommend you do.
Ariana S.
IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE! No other palette can get close to this perfection! Highly pigmented with a mix of shimmers to mattes. I recommend this product so much, you won't regret buying it! I WILL PURCHASE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
truly a beautiful palette. bh cosmetics has great, pigmented and blendible eyeshadows. this was also $12 i believe! it's such a unbelievable price for such amazing quality eyeshadows + highlighters! the highlighters are very nice a beautiful. love this palette on brown eyes!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?