BY BH COSMETICS

Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I just received the newer palette from Carli and I am OBSESSED!! I preordered the palette off a recommendation from a beauty guru friend and I am not disappointed! I've used it everyday so far since I got it in the mail! The shadows are super pigmented and the highlighters are SO BOMB!
Amanda S.
Ogden
I stumbled upon this at Ulta, swatched 1 shade and bought the whole thing. This is an AMAZING pallet! Well worth your money! The highlighters are so beautiful on the skin. The eyeshadows just pop and blend beautifully. I love this pallet and if but it 5 more times if I could.
Jessica L.
I liked this palette. It was good quality and pretty shades. It was good for the price too. It blended beautifully. Loved the packaging. It had a lot of versatility too which was great! I liked that there was a shade for everything.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I just bought this at Ulta yesterday. I absolutely love this pallette. Love the highlights and matte shades plus it affordable only 14.50 BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Grace P.
California
This palette has everything!! I love all the shades in it and how it comes with highlighters (which are sooo gorgeous). Everything is so pigmented and the whole palate is so affordable, the only thing I have against it is that there’s a little fallout but that’s not something that can’t be fixed.
Irene Q.
San Jose, CA
Carli Bybel killed it with this palette and her new deluxe version as well! The shadows are so creamy and smooth and the highlights are to die for! My favorite part about this palette is its affordability. I would definitely recommend purchasing this wonderful product!
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
I love this palette for the price! The colors are basic but good pigment and they blend so well! The highlighters are even pretty good as well! Not as bold as some but they still get the job done. I bought this palette at ulta for $12 I believe and it was totally worth it!
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my go to palettes when I’m going for a mauvy look! It has the perfect amount of mauve, neutral, warm tones and they blend very nicely! I would have to say that the stars of the show are the highlights though! You have such great color payoff, they don’t accentuate texture and really just give you that POP!
Aubrey J.
These shadows are so pigmented and blendable!! Especially for the price point!! I use the highlighter shades almost every day for my face and inner corner of the eyes! There's not a lot of fall out except on some of the darker reddish colors and even then it's a tiny amount!
Lyna B.
This pallet is AMAZING! The price point is affordable and cheap. The blend and pigmentation is great! Prime your eyes and it'll be there all day! The high lighters are my absolute favorite.
I would recommend this pallet to anyone. I'm looking forward to more collabs with Carli!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?