BY BH COSMETICS

Alexandra D.
This is definitely one of my favourite pallets and the highlighters are blinding... it’s absolutely brilliant! Not only are this this formula creamy but it’s extremely pigment as well. I highly recommend buying this!
Riley P.
Oh jeez, there's just so much to say about this amazing palette. First off everything is just so buttery and smooth. There is so much pigmentation, it's crazy! I totally 100% recommend this to anyone. The best part is that it's only $14.50 so you can get such a versatile palette for a small price!
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE. The highlighters are my absolute favorite. The pink one glows so brightly it burns your eyes. The bronzers are absolutely stunning and apply smoothly. And he eyeshadows apply beautifully and blend well. Definitely a wonderful palette for the price.
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Carli Bybel knows her stuff! I have the new deluxe edition palette and the formulas are extremely pigmented! Every shadow color makes my brown eyes pop! This is such a great product and an even better price! I think I'm going to buy a second one for One my first one runs out!
Amanda S.
Ogden
I stumbled upon this at Ulta, swatched 1 shade and bought the whole thing. This is an AMAZING pallet! Well worth your money! The highlighters are so beautiful on the skin. The eyeshadows just pop and blend beautifully. I love this pallet and if but it 5 more times if I could.
Jaime M.
I am in love with this palette❤️ I ordered it and it came yesterday and I just love how it has some highlighters. You can definitely make some good looks with this palette and the highlighter can be used a lot also!!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I love this palette. I actually bought
2 of them. This is my new go to palette.
The colors are amazing. Blends very easy.
Last all day. Makes your eyes pop. You
can do so many looks with this. I would
buy again. I've already bought two.
I just bought the new neutral one. I love
that too. Great value. Great product.
Christina M.
Sacramento, CA
I purchased this when it first released and it's still my favorite and go to pallet!!! I bought 2 more because I knew it was limited edition and I didn't want to run out lol the shadows blend super easily and they are very pigmented! I use the darker highlighters for shadow :)
Diana A.
Saint Robert, MO
Im glad Carli did not overprice this palette. The palette is good for beginners because of the great price.. I use mine every now and then. I like it..the package is made of card board and thats the only reason i dont love it but the shades are good.
Taylor A.
This palette is so good! The price is honestly the best part because the quality is awesome! The quality is very similar to the Anastasia modern renaissance palette! A little powdery but very blendable and pigmented! I have the new one too and love it just as much! Try it out!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?