BY BH COSMETICS

Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
After following The YouTube star forever I had to buy when this came out. And for $14 it was a steal. It's a great eyeshadow palette that also has highlighters/ bronzes. I love the colors and pigmentation. Shiny glitter is my thing, so I return to this palette often. Thank you BH!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I have the Deluxe Edition of this palette and loved it so much that I did a 5 Days of Carli Bybel palette alone on my YouTube channel. It is pigmented, blendable and affordable. It is a wonderful, user friendly palette but strong enough that a pro can do some real damage with It!
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
So far I like this palette a lot!! The price is awesome very affordable! And it's very pigmented! There are some very pretty colors! I'm super obsessed with one of the highlighters it's so freaking beautiful! Definitely recommend it!
Mona P.
BEAUTIFUL!! Both the old and the new are absolutely amazing quality and packaging! I rave about this to everyone! It’s also an amazing price and when I do use eyeshadow it’s def the pallet I use! ALSO both the eyeshadow and highlights can be used interchangeably and look beautiful both on the eyes as well as on ones cheekbones!
Cheyenne H.
San Ramon, CA
I love this palette and it turned me into such a huge Carli Bybel fan! I constantly use the highlighters, they have turned into my go-to's. I use the shimmer shades for subtle halo eyes and receive endless compliments. I love this palette I can't wait the purchase the newer one!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Carli Bybel killed it with this palette. It has so many colors to choose from whether it be matte or shimmer. The colors have a seamless blend and this palette is great to create a beautiful natural look. I think this palette perfectly describes the looks Carli always does.
Martha M.
One thing i can say about this palette...AMAZING!!! My all time favorite and go-to palette for my every day look. This has been my best purchase ever. Only had for a few weeks and its been well loved
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Very nice pallet for beginners. I learned how to do natural multi shadow eye looks with this pallet. It's affordable as far as pallets go and the highlighters are beautiful. Very pigmented and blends very easily. Only complaint is you get a lot of kick up when dipping into the pans.
Ayasha K.
This palette is amazing. I would highly recommend it to any beginners because it has a variety of nudes and everyday shades. They blend out well and all the highlighters are beautiful as well. Even if 1 or 2 of them are to dark or to light for you they work well as eyeshadows too.
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
i highly recommend this palette. the highlights in here are seriously so amazing none of them are too glittering and chucky. they are like becca highlights. the shadows are also amazing i love the color range and they are very pigmented. i love this!! plus it's cheaper than high end palettes but the quality is just as great.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?