BY BH COSMETICS

Amanda D.
Fraser, MI
I love love love love these palettes!! BH cosmetics is an underrated brand in my opinion. Obviously wonderful prices but the product is still great! This palette is creamy and blends beautifully. The highlights are blinding. I truly use this palette almost every day.
Kayla T.
Clarksville, TN
MY HOLY GRAIL BEAUTY BUY! I tell every single person interested in makeup to buy this palette. The highlighters are heavenly and I attribute my exponential growth in eyeshadow game to this palette alone. I can’t say enough great things about this perfect mix of glitter and matte browns, pinks, and mauves. WORTH IT!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
This is the first edition palette the highlighters are so pigmented and buttery soft and the shawdows are so pigmented also ! They blend so seamlessly with becoming muddy ! Bh Cosmetics’s is so affordable!
Charity F.
Hazelwood , MO
I’ve had this palette for about a month now and I love it. The packaging is super pretty, as soon as I got home I swatched it.  It’s  VERY pigmented only at ulta for $22 I’m still very satisfied a lot of eye looks can be made & slayyyed. Only con is fallout but what palettes don’t have that problem? I would definitely recommend to my friends.
nicole c.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! I was real iffy about buying it, for what reason? I'm not sure. But I'm glad I did. I use this almost every day just because the colors match my type of looks perfectly! There is beautiful transition shades, beautiful mattes & gorgeous shimmers!! I like to apply my shimmers with some setting spray on the brush, but you don't even have to do that with these. The color pay off is just there RIGHT AWAY! I've created so many different looks with this one pallet! and the highlighters are absolutely gorgeous!
Julie H.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Friend got me this as a gift and it's so pretty. Too many highlights and for some I wouldn't use frequently (like the white, pink, or brown) but I still end up using them for costume and eyeshadow. They're versatile in that way. My favorite colors are the two big blocks, the golden and the pinkish gold
Cassidy H.
Frisco
This palette is AMAZING it is so pigmented and applies nicely. I love Carli and Bh and this palette is just perfect as a palette to take everywhere. I recommend this palette to any one It works on a lot of different skin tones. This palette would be a really good travel palette since it has so many shades and highlights. I overall give this a 5 out of 5 stars because it is amazing. Here is a pic of the palette that I took and can be found on my makeup instagram: _.makeupbycassi._
Rika O.
Donna, TX
So I recently bought this palette on ulta.com and I was not that happy with this. I had the first Carli Bybel palette and I prefer that one over this one. It is just about the same colors in the first palette to the second palette just adding about 3-5 new colors. But in my opinion the formula was not the same as the first! I totally LOVE the formula in the first palette over the deluxe edition.
To me the eyeshadows were not as pigmented as the first eyeshadow palette. The highlighters in the Deluxe edition are BEAUTIFUL tho! Over this product was a flop for me and I really love Carli Bybel. 💔😭
Anna V.
Love this palette so much! It’s my go to for when I’m just doing and everyday makeup. It is every thing you need to make a simple makeup look. Except bronzer.. but it is beautiful and the highlighters and so pigmented and glide on your cheekbone so nicely.
Susan N.
N Hollywood, CA
quality is amazing & it is so pigmented. great for an every day palette! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I use this palette everyday & i never get tired of it! the colors are so beautiful as well!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?