BY BH COSMETICS

Taylor S.
Tempe
These are some of the best eyeshadows I have ever used, seriously. BH has beautiful quality products and these are no exception. I have zero problem applying or blending the shadows, they're great. The highlighters also poppin' and are also great as eyeshadow. Highly recommend.
Torre E.
Chillicothe, OH
I use this palette everyday!! I was shocked to find the shadows & highlighters to be SO creamy & pigmented. I LOVE this palette. It can be used to create a nice glow-y daytime look but also has darker colors to take you into night. The price is AMAZING! Would definitely recommend!!!
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I love this palette! The highlighters are beautiful. The eyeshadows are great and there are many different looks that can be made. The packaging is great and the mirror is really big. The only bad thing is that the words have worn off the packaging over time but this is no big deal.
Nevillynn R.
Bossier City, LA
I'm in love with this palette. I love this brand they have good quality eyeshadow for a really affordable price I paid 14.50 at ulta for this palette and the shadows was really buttery and soft. This brand I would definitely recommend for someone who love makeup and not all the way comfortable to buy high end products. This palette is definitely good for all skin tones especially if you like neutrals colors
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I was so very surprised that this palette was so good. I will admit the only reason I bought it was because of knowing her from YouTube. The highlighting shades are SO pigmented and are so beautiful. It is worth paying almost $15 and I will be buying the deluxe version of this.
Sarah M.
Nottingham, MD
For the price, this palette is incredible! You have to understand that the shadows are more dry than buttery but that does not stop he pigmentation from being amazing. Though, my favorite part of this product is the highlighters! They are so gorgeous and you can very much get that blinding highlight! They also look great on the eyes
Mariam S.
Medley, FL
I justtt loveee this palette, carli choose all the neutral colors that every girl need, it's high pigmented and the quality is amazing and the price is affordable. I truly obsessed with this product ❤️❤️❤️
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Lord have mercy I'm in love with this pallet! It's got a perfect range of shades for me and it's an all in one. The colors are very pigmented, especially the highlight shades! This really is a great palette for the price!!
Star A.
The pigmentation is fantastic. It contains 5 matte colors and 5 shimmer eyeshadows. If you love golden,bronze plum shades then I highly recommend this pallette. However in my opinion I would have liked a dark brown or black to create more smokey eyes, but the plum can serve as your dark crease color. The palette itself comes in white hardcardboard marble design very with a mirror perfect for on the go. My camera in the photo doesn't do it any justice.
Malak A.
Sooooo in love with this palette, one of my all time favorites! It can be used both for everyday looks and for a night out. All the shades are super pigmented and some of them get even better when you wet them. Definetly going to buy a few backups before the palette is gone forever!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?