BY BH COSMETICS

Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
One of my favorite palettes. I own palettes that are in the 40/50 dollar range and this blows them out of the water. I've already purchased another one (the deluxe edition). The shadows blend amazing, the colors are beautiful. You can create so many looks and the highlights are top notch.
Abbie Z.
Alhambra, CA
The pigmentation on all these shades is absolutely amazing. For the price this is basically a steal. The colors are great and you can make a lot of different look combos with them. They blend nicely and have good staying power. My only complaint is that I would've liked more matte shades.
Dhaniele D.
Lisbon, NH
I love it!! I follow Carli on YouTube and she does so many tutorials with this palette. I have blue eyes and I love the looks I can create with this buttery and highly pigmented palette. I would definitely recommend it, it's also super affordable, I got it on the bhcosmetics website.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
I love carli Bybel, she’s honest and her pallet is to die for. My eye color is brown, and it works with all the colors for my eyes, it’s super easy to apply and pigmented. Definitely would buy again! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Teri M.
West Warwick, RI
Absolutely beautiful palette! Perfect neutral palette for every day. I love BH Cosmetics palettes, great value and amazing price. It's definitely comparable to more expensive palettes. Good color payout means you don't need a ton of product to achieve your look.
Chelsie G.
Columbia, TN
This pallete is a beautiful mis of eye shadow shades and co-highlights. Unfortunately the product falls out very easily and breaks. And the packaging is like cardboard. The contour shade is shimmery and I personally don't like that. Other then those few things it's pricey but amazing.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I stumbled upon this by accident one day in Ulta. I absolutely adore this palette. The color pay off is great and hardly any fall out on the shadows. The quality of the highlighters is excellent. Does what a highlighter should unlike some that leave glitter all over my face. I use this palette regularly. I highly recommend this palette.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
OMG! It is one of my go to pallette ever. It has 21 eye shadow and 6 high lighters in one pallette. Also it is very reasonable price. There's no reason not to love it. Of course the performance of it is excellent. If you find this palette you wouldn't wanna miss it.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
What an awesome palette for an awesome price! This palette is such an amazing collection of colors and the pigment is to die for!! They are super blendable and you can build these colors up for a day time or dramatic look!!!
Dora E.
Memphis, TN
This is my go-to palette! I absolutely love this palette and the colors. They are quite pigmented but it does have a bit of fallout. It does last quite a long time and the highlights are beautiful. I love that it has matte and shimmer shadows and it is not all one type of shadow.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?