BY BH COSMETICS

Lauralynn B.
Rio Vista
I love this palette. I dropped it while on vacation a couple weeks ago. I love the natural colors on I and how the packaging is white. I use it almost every time I wear make up. I would recommend to anyone one. I can wait to buy her new one. I hope the colors are just as nice as this one.
Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
One of my favorite palettes. I own palettes that are in the 40/50 dollar range and this blows them out of the water. I've already purchased another one (the deluxe edition). The shadows blend amazing, the colors are beautiful. You can create so many looks and the highlights are top notch.
Kristen D.
This palette is so worth the money! It's affordable and the colors are so pigmented.
The colors are very easy to blend and are really creamy. You can do daytime and nighttime looks with this palette. What's even better is that it's now in ULTA so you don't have to order it from BH Cosmetics.
Jessica C.
This palette is amazing! The palette comes with a range of colors that go together perfectly. The pigmentation is wonderful and the highlight are beautiful. I love everything about this palette. I think it's a must have and the price is ridiculous for the high quality products that you're getting!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Arlington, TX
I really like Carli Bybel and this is one of the best brand collabs.It’s a great palette with all the essential neutrals for an every day basis.I grab it every day when I’m doing simple neutral looks.It’s really nice that you get your eyeshadows and bronzer and highlighter all in one palette
Teri M.
West Warwick, RI
Absolutely beautiful palette! Perfect neutral palette for every day. I love BH Cosmetics palettes, great value and amazing price. It's definitely comparable to more expensive palettes. Good color payout means you don't need a ton of product to achieve your look.
Katelyn B.
i love the highlight shades and i love the light shadows in this palette but the darker shades weren't my favorite but the price of this palette is seriously out of this world and love it just for that , because it is BH cosmetics! recommend this!
Cristal M.
fillmore
Product: CARLI BYBEL BH COSMETICS
I've used this palette for quite some time it has very pretty shades & also very beautiful highlighters! The packaging is very pretty & it's very affordable! Found mine at a local ulta store.
Hailey G.
This is my favorite palette by far! The colors are so amazing and the pigmentation can't be beat. I've tried almost every brand of other eyeshadow palettes and nothing compares to these! I recommend this to all of my friends and they all love it too! It's definitely worth the money!
Charli O.
West Columbia
This is one of my favorite palettes out there. I use it everyday. Everything is so pigmented in this palette. The eye shadows are beautiful and the highlights are blinding. It's was also very cheap. I would recommend this to everyone looking for an inexpensive makeup palette that has the quality of a high end makeup palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?