BY BH COSMETICS

Marissa A.
If I could give this review more stars I would! I got this palette when it first came out, as a birthday gift to myself. When I got it in the mail and opened it up, it looked soooo much prettier than the pictures I had seen. I used it almost immediately after I received it and fell head over heels. This palette is super pigmented, and is literally my go-to palette. Great quality and awesome price! MUST BUY.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
This pallet is one of my all time favs ! They did a really nice job on it. It was the first time I had ever used a bh product and I wasn't disappointed. It definitely made me consider getting other pallets from them!
Yarlyn M.
Shenandoah, PA
Omg great product it's so easy to apply on its amazing really recommended it to the people who like simple make up looks it pops out your eye color really well I will definitely be buying this product again !
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
@bhcosmetics makes some great products I own quite a few including the #caribeldeluxepalette this palette is perfect for traveling, vaca, any day or night looks the shades are all stunning and apply like a dream this palette I believe was discontinued but they uace many more wonderful products
Gabby E.
Riverside
Love this palette!! Truly one of my favorites for highlighters. They are very pigmented. The eyeshadows however are not so much. I use this product daily and am very impressed with the low price. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachel R.
Shirley
Pigmentation!!! So pigmented. So smooth. So beautiful! Such a shame it’s being discontinued. The shades are just gorgeous. This palette is just beautiful. So affordable as well. Highly recommend this palette!
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I LOVE carli bybel, I started watching her youtube videos many years ago and she put me on to the brand BH. They products are afforable and actually very good quality. I own several eyeshadow pallets, of which my new favorite is her collaboration with them. Its so buttery and pigmented the highlight shades are RIDICULOUS! So So So good, I scored this at ulta for 14.00 when the new version came out. What a great buy!
Cheyenne N.
Omg I absolutely love this palette. I purchased it last year and it still continue to use it daily. It truly is amazing and at such a great price. The shadows are nice and buttery and blend really well. The highlighters are also beautiful and super pigmented. I love this palette so much.
Jessica C.
This palette is amazing! The palette comes with a range of colors that go together perfectly. The pigmentation is wonderful and the highlight are beautiful. I love everything about this palette. I think it's a must have and the price is ridiculous for the high quality products that you're getting!!!
Charli O.
West Columbia
This is one of my favorite palettes out there. I use it everyday. Everything is so pigmented in this palette. The eye shadows are beautiful and the highlights are blinding. It's was also very cheap. I would recommend this to everyone looking for an inexpensive makeup palette that has the quality of a high end makeup palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?