BY BH COSMETICS

Molly V.
Fremont, MI
This is a great palette. It's high end quality for an ultra affordable price, and trust me, it'd worth it. The shades are all beautiful and cohesive, and the highlighters are blinding. There is something for every skin tone, and they're amazing when mixed. I'm so happy that I bought this palette.
Faith H.
Ellijay, GA
I just got this pallete last week as it's quickly became a favorite of mine! The highlighters are honestly ridiculous for the price! They're so pretty and they LAST! The fact you get four of them is crazy! And the eyeshadows are so creamy and soft they're buildable not that they need the help! Only thing I don't like about this pallete it is a lot smaller than a thought, not really a complaint just a fact.
Yarlyn M.
Shenandoah, PA
Omg great product it's so easy to apply on its amazing really recommended it to the people who like simple make up looks it pops out your eye color really well I will definitely be buying this product again !
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I tried to love the palette twice (I purchased the original and the deluxe) and I just hated it. Tons of fallout, little color payout on my olive/tan skin and the glitter colors were just ok. Most of the highlighters were just unusable and full of cheap, chunky glitter. Not their best palette.
Amanda B.
Schuykl Havn, PA
@bhcosmetics makes some great products I own quite a few including the #caribeldeluxepalette this palette is perfect for traveling, vaca, any day or night looks the shades are all stunning and apply like a dream this palette I believe was discontinued but they uace many more wonderful products
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite palettes. It's so versatile which I'd initially thought it wasn't going to be because of how many shimmery colors there were. But I was wrong and I love it!
Sarah P.
Amarillo, TX
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I had the original palette and loved it but wanted the new one for the orange colors!!! They are beautiful, pigmented, and easy to blend! The rest of the shadows are equally great! The highlighters are beautiful and versatile! I love the packaging too, the appearance is elegant! This is a great, affordable palette that would work well for beginners!!!
Marissa A.
If I could give this review more stars I would! I got this palette when it first came out, as a birthday gift to myself. When I got it in the mail and opened it up, it looked soooo much prettier than the pictures I had seen. I used it almost immediately after I received it and fell head over heels. This palette is super pigmented, and is literally my go-to palette. Great quality and awesome price! MUST BUY.
Wendy Palmer B.
Hughesville, MD
So I was underwhelmed with this palette.  I purchased mine from Ulta and ended up giving it to a relative.  I found the eyeshadows to be chalky and not very blend-able. I did not find the eyeshadows to be of good quality and they did not provide me with color payoff or good pigmentation.  Sorry, I cannot recommend this palette.
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
A very good eye shadow palette. The highlighters were a tad too creamy but blend out well once you get them going. I have blue eyes so this palette is lovely for them, but they'll work on any eye color and skin tone. Rich pigment, though I advise using a glitter primer for the more shimmery shades!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?