BY BH COSMETICS

Whit H.
Spartanburg
This palette was given to me as a birthday gift. That friend whom I received this palette from knew me better than I knew me. This retails for approx. $15 (give or take) and is worth ALL of the hype. The intensity of the shadows and highlighters screams luxury while sitting at a comfortably low price.
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
My favorite palette! carli bybel is one of my favorite youtubers and I fell in love with her first palette but this one is better and I love how pigmented it is and that it comes with highlighters included and a big mirror. I say for a beginner it’s definitely a must have.
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
I have used this palette and the original, and think the value is astounding. The formula is creamy and pigmented without being chalky and weird. And, for the price, you can't beat it. I was shocked at how nicely everything applied and how long it lasted. It could easily compete with high end products.
Amel H.
Not only does this palette have eyeshadows and highlighters put the pigmentation is beyond amazing. The packaging of this palette is very nice and clean and for only $14.50 it's amazing. I would recommend this because even if you are a beginner or a pro makeup artist this palette still comes in handy.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
This palette was my first BH cosmetics purchase. I love that it has matte and shimmers as well as some highlighters. The price is amazing, only $15! Only complaint is that there are a few shadows that just aren't pigmented, but overall a good palette.
La-Che' J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
When I purchased this I knew I would love it, the fact that it has neutral colors and on top of that the highlighter selection is amazing. You don't not have to keep applying it to achieve the look you want because the quality is a A+.
Brianna S.
I love the highlighter shades in this palette, especially since it's friendly for every skin tone! I haven't dabbled too much in the eyeshadows, but from the swatches I've took, they're very pigmented and soft. There is a tiny bit of fall out, but nothing that leaves too much of a mess to clean up.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I love this palette. The colors are so pretty. Easy to blend. Plus you get 4 highlight colors. And if the highlight colors are too dark or light for you you can use them as eyeshadow too. It's very good quality for the price. It's Only $14.50 but it looks like and has the quality of a high end palette. I highly recommend!
Enza L.
Bronx, NY
The colors are beautiful and there are many, full of golds and mauves and browns and different highlighter and contour colors. I wish the colors were slightly more different but my only complaint is that it's supposed to be hypoallergenic but the highlighters cause my skin to break out into a rash.
Chelsea M.
Brick Township
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I've been watching Carli's channel for the longest time before purchasing this and I was so thrilled that it was just as wonderful as I had imagined. Super pigmented, long lasting, has beautiful colors, and is extremely creamy. I would 100% recommend to everyone. :)
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?