BY BH COSMETICS

Jovita H.
This was my first palette and I loveeee it, I love bh cosmetics, I like the highlight on this, when I don’t have time to do a really good look I just use this highlight and some color as eyeshadow and it’s amazing, really recommend buying makeup from bh cosmetics, really affordable and good quality and they always have sales going on so more points for that 👍🏼
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers, FL
What I like about this palette of course the PIGMENTATION! along with the packaging and the mirror, awesome combination. I like how I can open and start doing my makeup. I definitely would recommend to try it out. <3 :)
Kaylianne W.
Let me start this by saying that I LOVED the original Carli Bybel palette. However, this one just can’t compare. The matte shadows aren’t pigmented at all and blend out to dust. The shimmers all seem to be the same color. There are much better palettes out there with similar price points worth your money.
Katherine W.
Plymouth, MI
This was one of the first palettes I have purchased as I loved the neutral tones. First time using BH but it had been recommended to be due to the price point and great pigment. Definitely love it as you get the colors you see and the highlights are amazing. Bought more BH products after using this.
Alexis c.
Leesville, LA
I have the new one! And I love it! The colors are buttery they blend well, very pigmented! Love the highlighters it's made for all skin colors! Very good for traveling! And I travel a lot it's very easy for me because I just need that and my main things!
Addie S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this pallet just got it yesterday been switching it in the swatches are nice great value for the amount you get the shadows are great quality in the the pigment is great. Would purchased this again.
Erin M.
Kirkland
This an great product! I have been unhappy with my two previous eyeshadow palettes from BH Cosmetics, but this one I like. This does have a lot of fallout though, so tap off your brush before applying to your eyelids.
Ana R.
This is such a beautiful palette. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. The highlighter shades are a little on the darker side for my liking but they are very beautiful, so I use them as eyeshadows rather than as a highlighter, and for the price you literally cannot beat it. Great quality for the price!!!!
Brianna F.
It's pretty good! I love the pigment in it! The highlight is my favorite! The only problem from me is that the bronzer seemed very orangey on me. That might just be because I'm super pale. But it still works well as a shadow which is what I use it for now!
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've had this palette for a couple of years now and it never gets old!! It has a beautiful range of eyeshadow shades and super blendable highlights that work great with my skin tone! I love the plum shades and wide range of neutral colors - definitely a necessity in my collection and it only cost me $12!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?