BY BH COSMETICS

Jovita H.
This was my first palette and I loveeee it, I love bh cosmetics, I like the highlight on this, when I don’t have time to do a really good look I just use this highlight and some color as eyeshadow and it’s amazing, really recommend buying makeup from bh cosmetics, really affordable and good quality and they always have sales going on so more points for that 👍🏼
Addie S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this pallet just got it yesterday been switching it in the swatches are nice great value for the amount you get the shadows are great quality in the the pigment is great. Would purchased this again.
Erin M.
Kirkland
This an great product! I have been unhappy with my two previous eyeshadow palettes from BH Cosmetics, but this one I like. This does have a lot of fallout though, so tap off your brush before applying to your eyelids.
Marlene J.
This is a good palette if you plan on going on a trip because it has eyebrows & highlighters, it has a little fall out but you can just pack it on, my favorite highlights on the palette it the two in the middle, i would buy it again but if you don't like packing on your shadow or any kind of fall out then i don't recommend this but i personally like it !
Hannah L.
bakersfield
This palette is really great , all the shimmers and mattes work beautifully to make a great look. I’ve never had any problems with blending or patchiness so that’s always nice. The highlighters are great too there are shades for literally any skin tone and if some are too light or too dark you could always mix them with other shades or use them as an eyeshadow
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've had this palette for a couple of years now and it never gets old!! It has a beautiful range of eyeshadow shades and super blendable highlights that work great with my skin tone! I love the plum shades and wide range of neutral colors - definitely a necessity in my collection and it only cost me $12!
Brianna F.
It's pretty good! I love the pigment in it! The highlight is my favorite! The only problem from me is that the bronzer seemed very orangey on me. That might just be because I'm super pale. But it still works well as a shadow which is what I use it for now!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is an excellent, versatile eyeshadow and highlighting palette for a great price. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented when used with an eyeshadow primer. The highlighters are what really did it for me though - you can easily go from natural glow highlight to a dramatic see-in-space highlight.
Ashley C.
El Paso, TX
Some of the colors are beautiful but they seem to disappear when blending them out. This was my first time buying this product the highlights are great but the shadows need some work. I do recommend it for someone who just started doing makeup. It's a cheap palette and it has some pretty neutral colors.
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow pallet! Every color is pigmented so beautifully and they go on so silky smooth! I was very surprised at how long the color stays on and the glitter in it doesn’t fall off all over your face. They are easily blend-able and every color goes so well with each other! 💜
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?