BY BH COSMETICS

Karen C.
I have the deluxe edition of this palette and I am so in love! The highlighters are my favorite non high end! They're so pigmented and blend effortlessly. Such pretty everyday tones. It's definitely worth it for such a low price
Sammy R.
Saint Cloud
Omg I am in love with this pallet!!!! I use it almost daily. The monochrome colors are fantastic, the highlighters r phenomenal, and u can do so many different fun things with these comors. A must buy! Highly recommend.  BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE this Palette! The deluxe palette is where it’s at. It was so
Inexpensive and the shadow quality is soooo good for the price. There aren’t any crazy harsh colors but you can create a legit smoky eye. The highlight colors are lovely! It’s a nice gift for someone because it’s very versatile and it doesn’t break the bank.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
This is seriously by far one of the best palettes I own . I absolutely love that their is so many eyeshadows and lots of highlight shades !! (At the bottom) I mix the top 2 shades and it looks stunning . Eyeshadows are just as great!!! Go buy now ! $22
Priscilla C.
Trinity, TX
Very beautiful pallete! I’m amazed as how smoothly the shadows glide across the lid. Extremely well packaged. Love the details that went into the outside of this pallete. The highlighters are the BESTTT !! Would definitely buy again. I highly and strongly recommended this product!!
Alba S.
Humble, TX
OMG! Carli B. got it down right! I so loooooove this palette! BH renewed my love for their formula with this one. It’s the perfect romantic night palette. The formula is freaking amazing! Some of the highlighter and bronzer shades are too dark for my very light skin but I still use them as shadows.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I don't know how to rate this one. It is by bh cosmetics, which does make good eyeshadows. And I love Carli. The palette itself looks beautiful. The matte shades are nice. But the shimmer shades are very close in color to the highlighters, so much so, that I could have done without any of the highlighters. The the shades show up very similar to each other on my Indian olive brown skin tone. But today, I returned it at ulta thinking I would buy the Tarte Ulta exclusive collection instead. But I went back to the counter and ended up repurchasing the CB pallet that I had returned earlier. I had my first ever returner's-remourse you can say. Needless to say, it is staying with me. I just wish there were more matte (may be more orage/burgundy ones) and less shimmer shadows in here. A suggestion for the next one Carli?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
All of bh cosmetics products are so amazing and pigmented like wow! This one blew my mind like what?! The highlights are so pretty and pigmented and the eye shadows are also so pretty and it has a great variety of color.
Richelle F.
Bronx, NY
I watch carli bybel on YouTube all of the time... so when it was announced that she would be coming out with her own palette I had to try it ! And she did not disappoint.. it is so affordable and the highlighters are amazing the eye colors can be used for an everyday look ... can't wait to try her new one !
Lupe L.
A great highly pigmented eye shadow palette! The highliters are great for all skin tones! The packaging is not bulky at all and it is a very great price. The eye shadows are assorted perfectly to create a lot of different eye looks. I will buy it again, and I will buy the deluxe version of this palette too!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?