BY BH COSMETICS

Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
This is by far one of my favorite palettes ever! Every one of the highlighters and shadows are highly pigmented. The highlighters are also great as eye shadow for that summertime glowy look. I also love the top right color for a not too dark smoky eye look. I highly recommend this palette!
quynh n.
San Jose, CA
I bought this online from Ulta and when I received it one of the shadows came broken but i was able to fix it. The shadows and highlights feel buttery to the touch and blend great on the eyes. This is a nice everyday palette because it has nice mattes and shimmers here and there throughout the palette. I reach for this palette whenever I do eyeshadow because I love the shimmers. I haven't tried the highlighters on my face yet. This is a great palette if you're into mauves and golds. Definitely recommend
Niha K.
East Elmhurst , NY
For the price this is an AMAZING product! When i purchased this palette from  BH Cosmetics there was a sale where i got the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Palette for free.The pigmentation is amazing on both palettes! The highlighters are amazing! There are so many looks you can create with this palette! it is a must get!
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
I just can't get enough of this palette!!! The colors are great & the highlighters OMG so pigmented!!! Got me shining ✨ all day everyday!!!! And I like the variety of mattes & shimmers & I love it so much I already hit pan on some so definitely need to buy it again & the best part is the price it's super affordable $14.99!!!!
Ariel H.
You cannot go wrong with any BH cosmetic palettes! The eyeshadows are perfectly pigmented and they blend out so easily! If you have never purchased a BH cosmetic palette you are definitely missing out! After buying this palette I started watching Carly bybel's YouTube channel she is gorgeous and she is very aware of people's different skin tones to where most anybody can use this palette.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is my go to palette for almost every look. I pack it on trips and just love that I have so many options to choose from plus highlighters. The shadows last long and the highlighters sit beautifully on the face. I would definitely buy this palette again.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is really a great everyday and travel palette. I've taken it all over the world with me. You can create soft work looks or intense night looks. The price is great too. After several overseas trips, many of the shadows popped out. My only issue is that the pink/mauve tones turn purple on my eyes after a few minutes. It is really annoying. Other than that, great quality!
Cece🌸
I really love the highlight on this palette. The highlight is really blinding & it doesn’t look like chalk up your cheek. The packaging is really nice. Its really cute. I use this palette often. This palette is really affordable and it is so good.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
OMG! Carli B. got it down right! I so loooooove this palette! BH renewed my love for their formula with this one. It’s the perfect romantic night palette. The formula is freaking amazing! Some of the highlighter and bronzer shades are too dark for my very light skin but I still use them as shadows.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE this Palette! The deluxe palette is where it’s at. It was so
Inexpensive and the shadow quality is soooo good for the price. There aren’t any crazy harsh colors but you can create a legit smoky eye. The highlight colors are lovely! It’s a nice gift for someone because it’s very versatile and it doesn’t break the bank.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?