BY BH COSMETICS

Jackie R.
Granada Hills, CA
Love this palette! There is a eye color for every skin tone. All the colors are so pigmented. I'm fair skin and all the colors look great on. The highlighters are great. My go to brow bone color and inner corner of the eye is the first shade. You can create so many looks with this palette and it is so Affordable!!
Kelly A.
This a STUNNING palette. The formula of the eyeshadows are absolutely impeccable. They blend beautifully and have a great color pay off. The highlighters are simply gorgeous. They are beautiful shades and very intense when applied. This palette is so underrated but such a gem! An inexpensive gem! Definitely recommend.
Mekenzie C.
Cumberland
I got this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it!! I'm not a person that wears makeup a lot but when I do I usually use this palette and it's wonderful! The mattes and shimmers are very pigmented. Also the color range is very gorgeous and the highlighter are STUNNING!! Great palette especially for the price.
Emily D.
goodyear
One of my top favs ever. The pigmentation is key in this pallet. The higlighter goes on so well. It's a long lasting product and very easy to apply the glitter nicely. I would totally recommend this pallet!!
Heather M.
Chesapeake, VA
This review is for the newest season edition of this palette. I am so in love with it! I had been wanting to try it since the first one came out but ended up waiting and getting the second one. It's absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is great. The highlights are so beautiful and blinding I was so shook! This collaboration was genius and this is a must have for anyone!
Jennifer T.
Hedgesville, WV
I really love this palette. I was probably one of the last people to even go with the hype and buy it but I'm glad I did. I can easily reach for this as an everyday palette. It's my kind of browns and purples that I always wear. I also really like wearing the pink highlighter. I would definitely recommend getting this.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love this pallet it's the best I love everything about it. The shades the shimmering.
Nice packaging it's so cute and it's easy to use I just hate that it doesn't come with its own brush. I do recommend it it's not expensive.
Julia W.
Amazing and beautiful pallet! I love the high lighters, bronzer and eyeshadows. The only problem is, is that I feel like the colors don't go together and the some of the eyeshadows arent as pigmented as I thought they would be but for the price I highly recommend it! I also did a makeup look on it on my YouTube channel @Juliawhatt
Jade W.
I just want to say this is a really good palette honestly! And especially for beginners like me. I feel that the colors are great and nicely pigmented and the highlighter I absolutely love them. I just think the pay off and formula is really good and overall it's just a good looking and working palette for a great price 10/10 would recommend this especially for beginners!!!
CINDY M.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It has super beautiful colors! It is very good to travel si ce it has every needed color for neutral looks !!! I love it! It has Matte and shimmer eyeshadow colors and beautiful highlights! I love it ūüėć
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?