BY BH COSMETICS

Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
BUY BUY BUY & never look back! My go to palette, beautiful Shades with amazing color payoff! For the price? This palette is a steal! The highlighters are AMAZING! Every time I wear a look using this palette I get the best compliments. I love giving this palette as a gift as well, because the price is so amazing and the shades are perfect for anyone!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Five stars due to the price and GREAT colors! This is such a usable palette and the colors are beautiful. I can make a great every day or evening look, and the highlighters and bronzers are lovely as well. I would say that the formula is just slightly chalky/doesn't blend the greatest. But still one of my favorite palettes!
Jasmin L.
Pacoima, CA
I am so in love with the highlights on this pallet. They give you that slay all day glow. It lasts all day and it stays beautiful. Use it every day. It is very affordable being that it has multiple eyeshadow as and 4 highlighters
MeLissa K.
Cullowhee, NC
I absolutely love this palette because it has almost everything you need in it. The warm tones are gorgeous and there are a lot of different looks that you can create using this palette. I also love that she included highlighters that are absolutely blinding!! The pigmentation is great and the blendability is there as well.
Heather M.
Chesapeake, VA
This review is for the newest season edition of this palette. I am so in love with it! I had been wanting to try it since the first one came out but ended up waiting and getting the second one. It's absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is great. The highlights are so beautiful and blinding I was so shook! This collaboration was genius and this is a must have for anyone!
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
The colors in the palette are nice , the highlighters in this palette are nice mad pigmented and this pallets is a good value and I love how the palette has a mirror I recommend this to anyone who wants a affordable palette ❤❤❤
Caitlin D.
Benham, KY
Great eyeshadow/ highlighter palette for the price. The eyeshadow is super blendable and pigmented. The highlighters are really pigmented and can be used as eyeshadow too. Great for those of you who like an intense highlighter.
janaaa ..
miramar
Love the colors! Great price for 21 eyeshadow colors! Eyeshadow colors include shimmer colors too! It was very easy to apply . I have used this product a couple of times and I would definitely recommend it.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I love this pallet it's the best I love everything about it. The shades the shimmering.
Nice packaging it's so cute and it's easy to use I just hate that it doesn't come with its own brush. I do recommend it it's not expensive.
Emily D.
goodyear
One of my top favs ever. The pigmentation is key in this pallet. The higlighter goes on so well. It's a long lasting product and very easy to apply the glitter nicely. I would totally recommend this pallet!!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?