BY BH COSMETICS

Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
This palette is super affordable blends nicely some of the shimmery shades kinda look the same but they are super buttery and have a lot of pigmentation my only complaint is I wish it had a darker matte brown! The highlighters are gorgeous and can give you a subtle glow or blinding glow depending on how you apply! To me it's a must!
Alyssa T.
Honestly, this eyeshadow/highlighting palette is bomb! The shadows are super pigmented and they look good on some many different eye colors. The fact that Carli showed some tutorials on her YouTube channel definitely helped. Some of the colors are new to me so I was afraid to use them but they are perfect and not at all intimidating once you put them on the lid. The only negative I have to say is that the shadows and highlight shades have a little bit of fall out.
Danielle W.
LLLLLOOOOOOVVEEE this palette, it is my go-to. The shadows apply like butter and have no fallout when applied. Blends like a charm and lasts all stinkin day. The only thing I wish it had would be a wider variety of colors like blues and greens, but I use this palette every day and I’ll honestly keep buying it until it’s dead and gone.
Crystal R.
I highly recommend this product!! It's so affordable and very very good . I started off with this palette and I love it so much. It's very pigmented and the highlighters are so great. You can find this product in Ulta !! .
I was really excited when it came in & i used it nonstop, I think it's really good for a warm look.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Five stars due to the price and GREAT colors! This is such a usable palette and the colors are beautiful. I can make a great every day or evening look, and the highlighters and bronzers are lovely as well. I would say that the formula is just slightly chalky/doesn't blend the greatest. But still one of my favorite palettes!
Angelica M.
Buena Park, CA
I adore this palette and Carli Bybel! For the price point I am very pleased with this product. The formula is pretty easy to blend and creamy. The colors are perfect for an everyday look. I am also obsessed with the highlighters that are included. LITERALLY BLINDING. After I hit pan I will be purchasing the deluxe version.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Honestly one of the best palettes I own. The colors are beautiful and super pigmented. They are very easy to blend and can create lots of looks with these. The highlighters are very nice as well and very shimmery.
Jasmin L.
Pacoima, CA
I am so in love with the highlights on this pallet. They give you that slay all day glow. It lasts all day and it stays beautiful. Use it every day. It is very affordable being that it has multiple eyeshadow as and 4 highlighters
Katelyn F.
Bristow, VA
First off, the highlighters are identical to ABH glow kit. Identical. You have no reason to even buy ABH after you use this pallet. The shadows are creamy and the colors are beautiful. I get compliments every time I use this pallet!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
So let me start off by saying I do not have this particular palate, I have her deluxe edition which is a little bit bigger. That being said... Oh my God... BH Cosmetics is so so good! This is my first pallet from them and for the price point you would think that these Shadows are Prestige quality! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?