BY BH COSMETICS

Bobbi-nicole W.
Richmond , CA
This pallete is amazing . I use it on a everyday basis. You really get pigment from a little product. Every easy to apply with a blending brush. The highlight is amazing. Would definitely buy again. Recommend to everyone
Elizabeth A.
Cedar Hill, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette ! Everything is sooo pigmented & lasts so long even without eyeshadow primer. The highlighters are so pigmented & never fail to give me that "glow for the gods" highlight. & the price is super amazong for this palette.
Ivy F.
Good eyeshadow palette for the price. I have brown eyes, and the colors are fine but I wish there was more variety. The pigment is okay, but the highlighter colors at the bottom have amazing pigment. I probably wouldn't purchase it again though, there are better alternatives.
Samantha C.
Parlin, NJ
I love this palette.  It's super affordable and totally worth it.  The eyeshadows are very creamy and long-lasting.  You can use this palette to create beautiful nude & mauve looks.  She's coming out with the deluxe version of this next week and this will be discontinued, so make sure to get your hands on it while you still can!
Sydney J.
Frisco, TX
One of my favorite palettes for both day and night! I use this palette all the time. The colors are very versatile and blend very well and the highlight colors are beautiful. One of the best things about the pallet is that the range of colors works for any skin tone. Super pretty and inexpensive item everyone should have!
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
This palette is super affordable blends nicely some of the shimmery shades kinda look the same but they are super buttery and have a lot of pigmentation my only complaint is I wish it had a darker matte brown! The highlighters are gorgeous and can give you a subtle glow or blinding glow depending on how you apply! To me it's a must!
Raquel V.
Corpus Christi
This pallet is so beautiful for beginners or for very Advanced make up lovers. The shimmers are so pigmented and highlighters are blinding the mattes blend like a dream they are so soft and buttery this pallet should be worth way more than what the price is, with that being said you must buy this pallet! You’re missing out!!!
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Inlove with this palette 🎨😍😍 is perfect for when I'm traveling and I don't want to take everything with me I just take this and I'm all set , is pigmented and the highlights are beautiful can't really get any better than this , I highly recommend it !!!❤️
Erica Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Where do I even start? OMG how I absolutely love this pallet. I have the bigger pallet and it has beautiful matte eye shadows and shimmery ones too. It's good for any eyecolor. I use it everyday now that I've got it. I use the highlighters it comes with. The eyeshadows blend out nicely. I definitely would recommend to anyone
Christina H.
This palette is amazing !! I would totally recommend this ! The colors blends nicely and the shadows are creamy. Not only that, the pigmentation of these shadows are great! Also, the highlighting shades can also be used as eyeshsadows too :) I love this palette
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?