BY BH COSMETICS

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
This review is for the new Carli deluxe palette that just came out inclusive to Ulta. This palette is 21 shades - eyeshadows and highlighter. The colors are very beautiful, mostly all warm tones, browns, pinks, maroons, etc. The colors are super buttery and smooth, decently blendable. For $22.50 - definitely good quality, worth the money.
Cristina J.
I love my carli bybel palette! I have both the original and the deluxe edition! The colors are so buttery and blend so easily! I love the color selection since the tones are right up my alley!! The highlighters are EXTREMELY pigmented one swipe and you have so much product! Would definitely repurchase and I would definitely recommend!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow & highlighter pallet is just gorgeous!!! I pitched this pallet on their websit this the second time I purchase BH Cosmetics and I love their products they are all made with great quality and recommend this line of cosmetics to everyone it's he best!
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
This palate has been one of my holy grails. It's honestly changed my eyeshadow game. This has got to be one of the greatest most affordable palate there is. The eyeshadow are so pigmented and they blend out so nicely. I love this so much
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
This palette is amazing! It's very affordable and good quality. It will not be the same quality as a high end brand but the shadows are still so creamy and pigmented! The colors are amazing for an everyday pallete. Love love love it!
Choua Y.
The colors are really smooth and pigmented. Barely touched the highlighters with my brush and it was all over my cheek. So a little goes a long way. Lots of bang for your buck! The mauve and warm brown tones are really versatile as well. Didn't give full stars because I personally like smaller pallets and the packaging didn't really blow me away. The rectangular size is hard for me to fit in a travel makeup bag.
Kyndall C.
Philippi, WV
This palette is excellent for the price! I use this palette a lot. The colors are so buttery and blend really well. They are very pigmented. The highlighters in the bottom are also so pigmented and glowy! I would definitely recommend this palette especially for the low price!
Ivy F.
Good eyeshadow palette for the price. I have brown eyes, and the colors are fine but I wish there was more variety. The pigment is okay, but the highlighter colors at the bottom have amazing pigment. I probably wouldn't purchase it again though, there are better alternatives.
Rosa N.
Brooklyn
Beautiful pallet! The colors are VERY pigmented/buidable. Mirror included. Cute quote “Aspire to Inspire”. Highlights are BEAUTIFUL🌙♥️ Downfall there’s a lot of fallout with the matte shades shimmer shades are beautiful! #bhcosmetics
Samantha D.
I love this pallet! It is so versatile! The highlight shades can be used as blush bronzer highlight or shadow! They are also great for under the brow bone! When I got it at ulta it was only 14$ and now it is even cheaper because she has a new deluxe edition of this one out! Try it ! It's a great mix of matte and shimmer shadows !!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?