BY BH COSMETICS

Alexyss R.
Kenosha, WI
My all time holy grail palette!!!! The colors are everyday colors that can also transition into night. I use at least one shadow from this palette every day. The formula is creamy and very pigmented, and the price is AMAZING!! The highlighters in here work beautifully as well when applied with a fan brush.
Sashelle V.
Absolutely loveeeee this highlight. The palate I believe cost me like 13 bucks for eyeshadow anddd highlight and the colors are pigmented. The only negative thing I'd say is that the shadows are very loose so you do have to tap a lot of excess off your brushes but for the price you can't go wrong at all. My fave highlight of the bunch is the gold one and in these summer months with a tan sheesh!!
Genesis M.
Melrose Park, IL
This palette is so pretty and great for traveling because it has such beautiful colors and pretty highlighters! The colors are very pigmented and you can get several looks with this palette! The price is amazing and this is a great palette for anyone starting out with makeup or wants a good product with a great price! I recommend this palette and would buy again
Elisabeth C.
The only BH cosmetics product I've tried, but I love it! The price is GREAT for the quality. I lovE carli that's why I picked it up & I love it. I bought it from the website. The highlighters are super buttery as well as the eyeshadows. It's a beautiful palette honestly.
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
This is such a beautiful pallet and the colours are so pigmented and the highlighters are beyond gorgeous. My best friend got me this for Christmas and I've been using it everyday since. I love the shimmer and shine the pallet brings and it makes my face glow
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
This eyeshadow & highlighter pallet is just gorgeous!!! I pitched this pallet on their websit this the second time I purchase BH Cosmetics and I love their products they are all made with great quality and recommend this line of cosmetics to everyone it's he best!
Brittany j.
Fort Stewart
This is by far my favorite eye shadow pallet ever! In the top right corner you will find what I like to call a purgendy (husband nags me about that word) but a purple/bergendy color I use it every single day... ok ok every single day that i wear makeup it has such lovely colors and the are perfect for you outta the norm smokey eye!
Tyra L.
East Orange
This palette has great colors I personally like the deep purple color. The highlight shades are gorgeous and show up perfectly. The main problem I have with the palette is there tents to be a lot of fall out and some shades are takes while to show up on my eye personally. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Cristina J.
I love my carli bybel palette! I have both the original and the deluxe edition! The colors are so buttery and blend so easily! I love the color selection since the tones are right up my alley!! The highlighters are EXTREMELY pigmented one swipe and you have so much product! Would definitely repurchase and I would definitely recommend!
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
This review is for the new Carli deluxe palette that just came out inclusive to Ulta. This palette is 21 shades - eyeshadows and highlighter. The colors are very beautiful, mostly all warm tones, browns, pinks, maroons, etc. The colors are super buttery and smooth, decently blendable. For $22.50 - definitely good quality, worth the money.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?