BY BH COSMETICS

Caroline Q.
Atlanta, GA
I love how affordable this is!! It has a mirror and shades for all skin tones. It has the nudes, the greens and the mauves. It also comes with highlighter and contour. Not only do I love her YouTube videos, I love this product! I can't wait to buy her next palette.
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
I really love the highlighters in this palette, I do use them on several occasions. However, the shadows not so much. The shimmer shadows end up almost looking the same. But it is a good palette for the price. However, I wouldn't but it again
Kristin N.
I really enjoy this palette! I contemplated getting it for a while and once I finally did, I wasn't disappointed. I love the combo of eyeshadow and highlighters, it's convenient for on the go. The eyeshadow colors are nice, good for every day use. I only use the first two highlighters, the last two are way too dark for me. Overall I love it!
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
This is my very first palette I own. I kinda of love this palette just because it has every color that i need. The shimmering ones are very pigmented which i Love! In the other had the matte one especially the dark purple one isn't very pigmented as i wish it was. Overall this palette is pretty good though and is affordable.
Dorian T.
Waianae, HI
First of all I want to thank Carli for being such a great youtuber! I love her videos and her positive message.I love this pallet the colors are very mixed and is a perfect travel pallet that ou can take anywhere! I especially love the highlights ! It gives a very natural glow and stays on for the whole day! Her pigments are also very nice.
Caitlin W.
This palette is amazing! The color selection is gorgeous and the formula is incredible especially for the price. They’re very smooth and pigmented and both the mattes and shimmers are awesome. The metallics are so good! The highlighters are really nice. They’re soft and super shiny without a chunky glitter. I couldn’t recommend this palette more!
Jazmine M.
Dalton
This palette is AMAZING!! The highlighters are blinding and you can use them as eyeshadow too. I LOVE THE COLORS THO! It’s really worth buying this palette and plus bh cosmetics always have sales and you can get this palette at a cheaper price.
taylor b.
This is such a great palette for the price! Although there aren't a ton of colors, it's perfect to use for an every day look and to give yourself the shine you need throughout your day! I would recommend this to anyone in need of a simple, affordable palette!
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I seen this on Influenster and it had such great reviews that I needed to try it! I purchased it online @ Ulta for $10 ! It is amazing! The colors are beautiful and super pigmented! The highlighters are my absolute favorite though. I would definitely recommend just for the highlighters alone and for the eyeshadow! It was such a great buy!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I cannot believe I'm so late to the game. When I heard this is getting discontinued, I ran to Ulta and purchased it. Omg this palette is amazing. The colors are beautiful and the highlights are bomb. The quality is great too, super blendable. I'm a fan of BH cosmetics now!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?