BY BH COSMETICS

Kristin N.
I really enjoy this palette! I contemplated getting it for a while and once I finally did, I wasn't disappointed. I love the combo of eyeshadow and highlighters, it's convenient for on the go. The eyeshadow colors are nice, good for every day use. I only use the first two highlighters, the last two are way too dark for me. Overall I love it!
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I was gifted this pallet and I couldn't have been more excited. The mauve tinted browns and plum purples are absolutely gorgeous. The pigment is wonderful. The shadows are very blendable. You can get a ton of looks for any season and time of day with this pallet. I highly recommended purchasing this and putting it in your collection!!
Paz B.
when i started into makeup and getting myself into it, this was the one of the first palettes i got, i got because the color selection was nice and it was affordable, i didn't expect so much since it was bh cosmetics but its actually amazing, and the highlighters are gorgeous, you have for every skin tone, its not glittery, and easy to apply
Vidhi J.
Westbury , NY
BEST BEST BEST palette ever! This is a very affordable pallet and I would recommend this to anyone who’s into makeup or is just a beginner! I have been using this for a year now and the eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy and the highlighters are so blinding! You can also use the highlighters as eyeshadows! BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA
I bought this from Ulta after reading a bunch of reviews raving about how good it is. I am so glad I did. This palette is so buttery and pigmented! I find myself reaching for this palette all the time. It has good color payoff and not a lot of fallout. I would highly recommend this to anyone as it has a wide variety of basic shades, highlighters and bronzer.
Paige O.
Minneapolis, MN
I do really like this pallete. The shimmer shades are beautiful and go on as the pan looks but the matte shades are really powdery and lack pigment i find you have to build them up quite a bit to get the color payoff you want. With the right primer it will last all day. i would recommend as its a great inexpensive pallete and with it needing to be built up gives you more color range i geuss!
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
I just bought this and I was so excited to try and and I'm so in love with this pallete. I love all the colors and the warm tones. The highlights are my new faves because I like them more bronzey and these definitely work for me. 10/10 would recommend
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this off Bh when it first released. I was more excited for the palette because of the highlighters lol.
They're very pigmented the highlight and the shadows.

My only only downfall for the highlight is if you to much later in the day it tends to separate. But for the price it's a great palette with high high pigmentation!
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
This is my very first palette I own. I kinda of love this palette just because it has every color that i need. The shimmering ones are very pigmented which i Love! In the other had the matte one especially the dark purple one isn't very pigmented as i wish it was. Overall this palette is pretty good though and is affordable.
Heidy M.
Fullerton, CA
I have the newer pallette of hers I bought at ulta and I absolutely love it! Does have some minor fallout but is easy to remove with a clean brush. Colors are absolutely amazing soft creamy Hugh pigmentation just absolutely gorgeous pallette. And the highlighters! Honey you'll be glowing to the gods! It's priced well at $22.50 . I love it!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?