BY BH COSMETICS

nathalie G.
Bueno de esta paleta puedo decir que me encantan los iluminadores las sombras son fáciles usar y los colores que tiene son bien atinados osea puedes llevarte esta paleta y ya para donde vayas y te resuelve, la verdad solo utilizo los iluminadores y las sombras que tienen brillo, en especial el iluminador rosado oscurito ya se me esta acabando...
Racheal P.
I only used the highlighters in this palette. I loved the highlighters in palette. For the prices it's a great deal. You get four highlighters that go with all skin tones and eyeshadows. I wouldn't buy again because I only used the highlighters.
Virginia R.
Porterville, CA
I'm so happy I bought this palette. Its so pigmented and its easy to use. The highlighters are so pretty. A little bit is all you need. The packaging it nice plus it comes with a big mirror so that good. The eye shadows are long lasting. Yes I would buy it again.
Henna A.
San Jose
I really love the highlighters in this palette, I do use them on several occasions. However, the shadows not so much. The shimmer shadows end up almost looking the same. But it is a good palette for the price. However, I wouldn't but it again
Dorian T.
Waianae, HI
First of all I want to thank Carli for being such a great youtuber! I love her videos and her positive message.I love this pallet the colors are very mixed and is a perfect travel pallet that ou can take anywhere! I especially love the highlights ! It gives a very natural glow and stays on for the whole day! Her pigments are also very nice.
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
I just bought this and I was so excited to try and and I'm so in love with this pallete. I love all the colors and the warm tones. The highlights are my new faves because I like them more bronzey and these definitely work for me. 10/10 would recommend
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
super gorgeous packaging! i love the colors in this pallete, they are all neutral colors for an everyday look :) the highlighters are my favorite. they are super intense especially for my inner corner 💛 i definitely recommend buying this pallete they blend so nicely
Tiffani P.
Hickory, NC
I have the deluxe addition to this pallet, and i LOVE it!!!! it is my go to everyday eyeshadow and highlighting look. the highlighters in this pallet are AMAZING and i cannot stress enough how awesome this product truly is!!!  also, its very afforable. to me, it is worth more than the price. i would pay $50 for this pallet if i had to!
Caitlin W.
This palette is amazing! The color selection is gorgeous and the formula is incredible especially for the price. They’re very smooth and pigmented and both the mattes and shimmers are awesome. The metallics are so good! The highlighters are really nice. They’re soft and super shiny without a chunky glitter. I couldn’t recommend this palette more!
Shelby P.
Bridgewater, NJ
This pallet is okay. The price is really affordable to packaging is great. Most of the highlight shades are too dark for my skin tone which is really disappointing. In terms of the shadows I really like them, but I wouldn’t buy this again. This would work better with more deeper skin tones. My skin tone is tanish and some of the highlights are still too dark.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?