BY BH COSMETICS

Keyla N.
Albany, New York
For me BH cosmetics is usually a hit or miss situation and this was definitely a hit. A lot of pallets on the cheaper side tend to be chalky and not very pigmented, but that was not the case with this one. The highlighters are so pigmented and the colors are sensational. Especially for darker toned women, the highlighters are great when you mix them.
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
So in love with this Palette!💖🎨 the colors are amazing and great for the holidays. This highlighters are also to die for! For the amazing price this is great quality. If you're looking for an affordable yet good Palette I'd definitely recommend trying this. Also you can play with some glow ✨✨
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
This is one best purchases I had made from BH Cosmetics! The quality of this eyeshadow palette is so great! The highlighters are so pigmented and provide a great boost of glam to any look. The eyeshadow colors are purple, nude, and brown mattes and shadows which are my favorite eye colors to wear. They are super pigmented, creamy and blend very easily!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
The Carli Bybel eyeshadow and highlighter palette is by far one of the best palettes I've had the pleasure of owning. The colors are beautiful and pigmented with minimum to no fall out. They are so creamy to the touch and apply easily. If I could only own one palette this would be it.
Lesley C.
lubbock
While i love this pallet she just released a deluxe version of this pallet which has even more colors! The formula is amazing the highlighters are blinding!
I love the nuteral colors that are great for everyday used and it also has very pretty glitter shades.

But again i would recommend the deluxe version if your going to use your hard earn cash.
Tianna N.
Hanceville, AL
One of my favorite palettes to use right now! I love all of the shadows in this palette. All of them are easy to apply and blend out. I have used it many times and I have not been disappointed with any of the looks that I created. I also love the highlighters. They don't exaggerate the pores on my face. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Atziri M.
Such a beautiful &’ gorgeous palette, it works for natural &’ Smokey eyeshadow looks &’ te highlighter is the best it’s gorgeous on skin and so many different Smokey eye looks you can create with it and I recommend it
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I always end up reaching for this palette on a regular basis. It was a great price and the eyeshadows have good pigmentation and the fact that they're matte makes them nice for everyday. Even though I don't use the highlight colors on my face it's nice to have classic shimmers in a large pan.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Love this palette. The range of eyeshadow colors is great, plus the highlighter selection is wonderful. It’s a full package. I find that the pigment on some of the shimmers and highlights need to be built up but there’s nothing wrong with that. There’s also the typical amount of fallout, just a very small amount, which is awesome as well. Overall, a great buy.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
this is a must have palette of amazing rosey nutrals and shimmery highlights its super pigmented and blendable. the packaging is pretty generic but you can rest assured thats just making this product more affordable too you i bought this at ulta with a coupon for roughly 13$ thats such a steal it gives a more expensive palette a run for its money
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?