BY BH COSMETICS

Hope S.
This is a great palette, especially for traveling, because you get a a nice balance of mattes and shimmers in various shade ranges to complete a look. Some of the highlight shades are very similar to the shimmer eye shadows in the palette, so there is not a ton of variety, but if you're someone who likes to stick to one or two main looks, this palette is great.
Natalie A.
I am honestly so impressed by this palette! I love Carli Bybel and I was kind of concerned for this palette at first because BH is known to have very chalky shadows. But when I used this palette I was so amazed! The shadows and highlighters are all amazingly pigmented and super creamy! They blend beautifully! This palette is definitely underrated lol
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
The Carli Bybel eyeshadow and highlighter palette is by far one of the best palettes I've had the pleasure of owning. The colors are beautiful and pigmented with minimum to no fall out. They are so creamy to the touch and apply easily. If I could only own one palette this would be it.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I always end up reaching for this palette on a regular basis. It was a great price and the eyeshadows have good pigmentation and the fact that they're matte makes them nice for everyday. Even though I don't use the highlight colors on my face it's nice to have classic shimmers in a large pan.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
this is a must have palette of amazing rosey nutrals and shimmery highlights its super pigmented and blendable. the packaging is pretty generic but you can rest assured thats just making this product more affordable too you i bought this at ulta with a coupon for roughly 13$ thats such a steal it gives a more expensive palette a run for its money
Amber S.
Vilonia, AR
Literally my favorite pallet I own right now. The product is very pigmented and glides on ever easily. I used this pallet every time I wear makeup. I have blue eyes and all the colors in the pallet look good with them! I for sure recommend this product!
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Love this palette. The range of eyeshadow colors is great, plus the highlighter selection is wonderful. It’s a full package. I find that the pigment on some of the shimmers and highlights need to be built up but there’s nothing wrong with that. There’s also the typical amount of fallout, just a very small amount, which is awesome as well. Overall, a great buy.
Miranda M.
The Carli Bybel and BH Cosmetics deluxe palette is a great affordable everyday palette. It's got beautiful eyeshadows and highlighters. It's got a great mix of mattes and shimmers. The package is beautiful and reflects Carli well. I got mine at ULTA and if I ever need to get another I will. I recommend this palette to anyone wanting to expand their collection.
Atziri M.
Such a beautiful &’ gorgeous palette, it works for natural &’ Smokey eyeshadow looks &’ te highlighter is the best it’s gorgeous on skin and so many different Smokey eye looks you can create with it and I recommend it
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I love this palette. It's only 14$ and it is the most pigmented palette I have ever used. It's so glittery, shiny, and it lasts all day. I honestly feel like you get more than what you paid for. I would buy it again if I needed to but there are so many products I probably won't run out anytime soon. It really lasted me so long. I've had it over 2 yrs.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?