BY BH COSMETICS

arlene a.
Kenner
Review for: Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette, BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition - 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette, Other more...
This was the first high end product palette that i bought. When i first used it I fell inlove. I use it often on specific looks. Its very easy to apply & use. The colors are pigmented and beautiful. I LOVE the hightlights, very blinding! I would definitely buy the palette again.
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is by far the best collab I have seen from a youtuber and a affordable brand, which is hard for me to say because I am a die hard for the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette. The colors are great for both everyday and when you want to do a more fun look. I love that highlighters were included with this palette and I am amazed at how AMAZING these highlighters are. I love using this on clients and it is very universal!
Sydney C.
This palette is such a deal! I purchased it for only $15 from Ulta. It comes with not only a variety of eyeshadows but highlighters as well. The eyeshadows are all mostly shimmery so I do not use them that often. However, I use the highlighters daily. I get compliments everywhere I go on how natural yet glowing my makeup looks. This is the best deal for a good highlighter set.
Ansley T.
Shreveport, LA
These highlighters are the most pigmented I have! If you have texture it will show! I bought mine offline when it first launched! The shadows blend well and it’s such a good palette for the money! The shadows and highlights feel just like high-end ones! I would definitely recommend this palette to people! I’ve already recommended it to all of my friends!
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this color palette from Carli Bibel!! I first started watching her makeup tutorials then learned she was going to have her palette sold at bh cosmetics. Great price and I love the shimmery hues, especially highlighter! I would buy again for sure.
Laura M.
Love this pallet! Highly recommend it. You couldn't go wrong especially for the price. The shadows are super pigmented and the highlights are to die for. Since I am a medium skin i can use the darker highlights, but i love using them for eyeshadows and even bronzer.
Lacey O.
El Dorado, AR
Loveeeee this pallet. The pigment is amazing and the colors are great. I have brown eyes and I am African American it works well with my skin tone. Best thing? It's only $15!!!! That's a steal. I love the highlights. I use the last two for my cheeks and the first one for brow bone and inner eye!
Cindy M.
This palette is a good neutral palette. If u like shimmers this is a palette for you. The shades are so beautiful and so easy to blend. Comes with highliters as well and many inner corner shadows. If you are looking for a good affordable palette this is one you shouldn't pass on
Keyla N.
Albany, New York
For me BH cosmetics is usually a hit or miss situation and this was definitely a hit. A lot of pallets on the cheaper side tend to be chalky and not very pigmented, but that was not the case with this one. The highlighters are so pigmented and the colors are sensational. Especially for darker toned women, the highlighters are great when you mix them.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This was my first BH Cosmetics palette and since I am a fan of Carli, I had my eyes on this. The palette is very affordable and very pigmented. I love the color selection because I am a nudes/every day wear kind of girl. There is little fall out and the highlighters are blinding! I highly recommend this product! It definitely did not disappoint.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?