BY BH COSMETICS

Abby C.
Love love LOVE! This make up palette is my absolute favorite. I reach for it almost constantly. The colors are so rich and pigmented, and each eyeshadow is buttery and smooth. I can come up with unlimited numbers of looks, and the colors are so flattering. The best make up palette I own.
Cindy M.
This palette is a good neutral palette. If u like shimmers this is a palette for you. The shades are so beautiful and so easy to blend. Comes with highliters as well and many inner corner shadows. If you are looking for a good affordable palette this is one you shouldn't pass on
Nathalie N.
miami
This product is amazing. If I had to pick this would be my all time favorite makeup product ever! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I have bought 3 of these and I am obsessed. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well!!!! I think you guys should definitely try this ASAP. I am 10 out of 10 percent sure you will love it as much as I do.
arlene a.
Kenner
Review for: Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette, BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition - 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette, Other more...
This was the first high end product palette that i bought. When i first used it I fell inlove. I use it often on specific looks. Its very easy to apply & use. The colors are pigmented and beautiful. I LOVE the hightlights, very blinding! I would definitely buy the palette again.
Laura M.
Love this pallet! Highly recommend it. You couldn't go wrong especially for the price. The shadows are super pigmented and the highlights are to die for. Since I am a medium skin i can use the darker highlights, but i love using them for eyeshadows and even bronzer.
Sydney C.
This palette is such a deal! I purchased it for only $15 from Ulta. It comes with not only a variety of eyeshadows but highlighters as well. The eyeshadows are all mostly shimmery so I do not use them that often. However, I use the highlighters daily. I get compliments everywhere I go on how natural yet glowing my makeup looks. This is the best deal for a good highlighter set.
Kaitlyn C.
I have the deluxe edition of this palette. I love this palette!! It is so gorgeous! You can create a whole eye look with this palette and it is very versatile. I use some of the shimmers as a highlight as well. The shimmers in this palette are so pigmented and high quality. I found that I have to go back into some of the matte shades a few times, but it's not a big deal.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been eager to try this palette for a while and I finally got it. Queen Carli made a great job! All the shades are gorgeous, they blend well and the highlighters are also great and fit for all the skin tones. The price is also very affordable as all the rest of BH Cosmetics.
Lacey O.
El Dorado, AR
Loveeeee this pallet. The pigment is amazing and the colors are great. I have brown eyes and I am African American it works well with my skin tone. Best thing? It's only $15!!!! That's a steal. I love the highlights. I use the last two for my cheeks and the first one for brow bone and inner eye!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
These are great pigmented shadows... o really wish it would have had a bronzer and blush, then it would have been the perfect all in one travel pallet. Also, some of the highlighters are just too glittery for me... all in all, i would purchase it again.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?