BY BH COSMETICS

Katie L.
White Bear Lk, MN
This pallet is absolutely stunning. So many different shadows that blend so nicely!! I purchased it from Ulta for $22.50. With all the options it comes with it's definitely worth the price. The colors are so pigmented and the highlighters are gorgeous on the skin. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone, from people starting makeup to a makeup professional!
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
I purchased this deluxe one since I had the smaller version and loved it!! This one is also great! The only reason I put 4 stars is because it’s an awkward big square which doesn’t fit in my makeup traveling bags which are pretty big themselves, so I don’t find myself grabbing this one as often. But if you don’t care too much about that this palette is great
Precious J.
I bought this while shopping for a highlighter. One of the workers in Ulta recommended it to me. It's perfect for a natural everyday look. I love the colors and both the eyeshadows& highlighters are very pigmented. This palette is very well rounded, there is a highlighter for every complexion. This is perfect for a makeup artist to have. Plus it's affordable!!
Jasmine H.
Memphis, TN
The shadows swatches beautifully and also applied beautifully. Honestly , I only bought it for the highlighters but the shadows turned out to be pretty good ! They are a bit powdery but that doesn't really bother me because they blend out good. The highlights are super intense so you must be careful !
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This palette is worth the price. That being said, it's very "eh" for two reasons: 1. The color pigmentation is not really there. I understand it's super affordable but I would rather have 6 shades that show up than 10 that barely do. 2. they are very, very typical shades. I don't think this palette added anything to my collection and so I gave it to a friend.
Abby C.
Love love LOVE! This make up palette is my absolute favorite. I reach for it almost constantly. The colors are so rich and pigmented, and each eyeshadow is buttery and smooth. I can come up with unlimited numbers of looks, and the colors are so flattering. The best make up palette I own.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette has quickly become my absolute favorite in my makeup collection. The shades are so pigmented you don't even have to put an eyeshadow primer on beforehand. The colors are gorgeous and would flatter any skin tone. And the highlighters are amazing! You don't need a lot of product to get a wonderful glow. For the price, it can't be beat. Everyone beauty lover needs this palette!
Morgan T.
Aragon, GA
When I bought this palette I was afraid the pigmentation wasn't going to be there because the palette was less that $15. I was WRONG. The highlighters are great and the shadows are wonderful. They do have kick up, and there is some fallout with the shimmer shades, but they are crazy pigmented. I reach for this palette every single day when doing my eye makeup.
Hailey B.
I have the deluxe version of this palette and I love it! For only $20 you can not go wrong!
The colors are not extremely pigmented, but for the look I do with this palette I am not looking for a lot of pigment. They blend out like butter and build on top of each other very well. Also as a plus eyeliner does not cake or bunch up on top of it. Love it and use it all the time.
Marisol C.
San Antonio, TX
These eyeshadows colors are very beautiful! They are very easy to blend out and the pigmentation is wonderful! I love how it also comes with highlighters and I can use them as eyeshadows as well. Packaging is very beautiful and Carli took her time to develop this wonderful package! I would definitely recommend purchasing this if you’ve never done eyeshadow!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?