BY BH COSMETICS

Pahssie H.
Definitely loved the colors in this palette, BUT am I the only one experiencing that these shadows are chalky/powdery? It may be my eyeshadow brushes but.. I don't know, it seems very patchy and hard to blend . Overall I still love this palette because the highlights and shimmery colors applies easily.
Kyla B.
Portland, OR
This palette has become a go to since I got it and I use it daily for all occasion makeup looks. I quite enjoy the highlighters it comes with and have been using just the highlighters from this palette every day, even for going out. The product has good staying power and is such a good deal. would have loved one more row of eyeshadows that had cool toned shades.
Sonia O.
Philadelphia, PA
Bro !! This palette is absolutely awesome! Especially when it comes down to the highlighters on this palette. The highlighters are so pigmented and guess what it's way cheaper than what you'd spend on the Anastasia palette. A little bit goes such a long way with this palette and I'd recommend it to anybody looking for a good starter kit when it comes down to shadows an highlighters .
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
First off this is one of my all time favorite palettes. I literally use it almost everyday. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and very bendable. They are also very longlasting. I love the color-selection and I can create a good amount of looks using just this palette. The highlighting shades are gorgeous and super blinding!!! I defiantly recommend this palette!!!
Melissa C.
The highlighters in this palette are really amazing. I really wanted to get a nice highlighter that wasn't too expensive, it is definitely long lasting. The shadows are not as pigmented as I thought they were gonna be but still nice colors. I would definitely recommend this product.
Liz E.
I like this product way better than the original, smaller palette. The peachy tones in it are beautiful. All of the shadows blend beautifully, and the highlights are stunning, even though some of the colors work better as eyeshadows on me. The highlights are pretty glittery, but if that’s the look you’re going for, they are beautiful and creamy and look stunning.
Celeste F.
I've been dying to get my hands on this palette for a year now, but I like searching things in person. Finally Ulta started carrying it and I swatched it immediately. The pigments are not only super rich but they're also such a beautiful buttery consistency. So many looks can be achieved with his palette since there are mattes and shimmers. Plus you can use the highlights as eyeshadow and vice versa as well. So worth the wait.
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
This pallet is one of my favorite that I have ever tried. Inexpensive pallet that works just as good as a high end brand. A  pallet that will last you a while. Very easy to apply for first time users because the colors are not intimidating. These eye shadows are very buildable and I will Always repurchase this pallet as long as it is in stock.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
got my palette from ulta I used the 3.50 coupon and got it for around 9.00 this is a super affordable palette. they are very buttery and easy to apply I don't think they are as pigmented as the morphe and the highlighters are to glittery for my taste the packaging is adorable light weight great mirror. I still give it 4 stars because it is a great product
Kattie S.
Baltimore, MD
Ever since I purchased this palette I have been overly obsessed. First of all the quality is so amazing. Each color is extremely pigmented. Some of the eyeshadows can even be used as a highlighter. The highlighters are my absolute favorite and the work for all different types of skin tones. It truly is one of the best palettes color wise and price friendly.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?