BY BH COSMETICS

Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I love how this high raved product has highlighters for every skin tone. Even the chocolate girls. The eyeshadow selection is perfect and the formulation is right on! With golds and Rose colorsI feel like this is flattering for everybody. It's the most versatile universal palette I've ever seen
Amanda A.
This is a surprisingly great palette. Initially, I wasn't in love with it (for whatever reason) but the more I used it, the more I fell in love! The matte shadows are my favorite; they blend beautifully and last on the eyes all day! The highlight shades are amazing, as well, and work really well as shadows too! The packaging is lightweight but it doesn't feel flimsy at all.
Sharon D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like the palette..Its only $15 dollars at ulta..Its a nice palette with nice colors, but the packaging is very cheap and the eyeshadows have a lot of fallout. The highlighters are very nuce they have a lot of pigment, the eyeshadows not so much but the color is buildable and its easy to blend.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
BH cosmetics is so affordable and hey have great quality makeup, makeup brushes and accessories. This palette is one of my favorites. I have this one and the deluxe version. I'm a huge Carli Bybel fan so I had to have them. It is super affordable, the shadows/ and highlights are super creamy and yes I would highly recommend getting this. You can find it at Ulta, online and on the BH cosmetics website (:
Katie N.
Akron, OH
This palette is my joy grail! I used it when I first started to get more skilled and involved in makeup & still use it to this day. I love the colors and how many looks you can create with them. The shadows are so creamy and pigmented, a little bit on the brush goes a longgg way. This palette helped me get so much better at doing eye looks and I will always love and use it.
Lily D.
This paletee is gorgeous. And the price for this is so cheap for the high quality pigment. I swatched this at Ulta the other day and fell in love with the high quality eyeshadow, highlight, etc, so I had to buy it. I would buy this again because the price is cheap and the colors are perfect.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
THIS PALETTE IS MY LIFE! This palette is sooo afforable for such amazing quality! The shadows are super soft and buttery and have amazing pigmentation! The highlighters are sooo nice as well, having a nice range for all skin tones, also really good pigmentation and super soft! Love it, tooootally recommend it!
Lauren K.
eugene
I absolutely love this palette! It is about to be discontinued and o am so happy I ordered it. One of the best palettes I’ve ever bought and it was so cheap! $22.50! Such an amazing price for such a high quality product! Extremely pigmented and very blendable formula. The highlighters are too die for, they can be shuttle or you can build them up for a blinding highlight!
Dezarae B.
If you are looking for a palette with rose gold hues or something to warm up your eyes, THIS is the product for you. The colors are gorgeous and work well with a wide range of different skin tones. They are highly pigmented, blendable eye shadows and highlights with incredible shine. And for $14.50, you can't beat the affordability of this product for the quality you get.
Jourdan P.
I have this palette. The highlighters are nice and silky. Each have a different sheen even through The last 2 look similar. One is bronze and the other is golden. The shadows are pigmented enough for light to medium skin. On my skin it is hit or miss depending on each shadow. It is kind of powdery and there is some fallout. I would buy it again just for the highlight options
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?