BY BH COSMETICS

Olguiisz P.
I absolutely love this palette, the best I've had!!
Good price for excellent shadows and highlight!!
It’s a beautiful palette, I use it all the time, omg it’s amazing, yes I would buy it again and I recently bought it again to give it away to a good friend!!
I recommend it 100%
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I absolutely love this palette. The thing that I love the most about it the highlighter they give life to my face. I use the palette every day. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Crystal F.
Ault, CO
This Palette has become my Holy Grail!! The price was $15, the pigments are beautifully rich and long-lasting, and you can create so many beautiful looks with this! When I hit pan, I'm going after another one!BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Emily J.
Alexandria , LA
I have not been able to put this palette down!! The colors all go together so perfectly, and everything I need is in one palette! Every color is richly pigmented, and long wearing! I love coming up with new color combos of the warm tones! You can wear these shades in every season! For the incredibly affordable price point, you cannot beat this palette
Farhana C.
I am not a big fan of this eyeshadow but I do love the colors. The only problem I have with this palette is that the eyeshadow is not very pigment. It doesn't matter if I put eye primer or not the color wouldn't pop out. What I do love about this palette is their highlighters and the bronzers. There both pigmented and I love the color pink and gold. I used the gold one a lot. It is very easy to wear the highlight and it's stays very long time.
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
I was extremely excited for this palette when it came out, I love watching Carli's videos on YouTube. I have brown eyes and I feel that the colors compliment them we, are easy to apply, blend and are super pigmented. The highlighters in this palette are also great for different skin tones. I have a tan complexion and my roommates has a darker skin tone and she loves borrowing this palette. The only negative is that it dows have some fallout.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
Highly recommend this to anyone who loves a palette that can do so much more than just eye shadow. The packaging is beautiful and also all the colors in this palette are amazing.The color is long lasting and is very vibrant and for the price it was a steal at BH cosmetics. Pick one up at your local Ulta nowadays and start using this palette and you will get so many compliments.
Julia Z.
Parlin, NJ
Absolutely in love with this palette! I missed out on the first edition, but I’m so excited I have this one. I always have great makeup days when I wear the eye shadows and the highlights. It is a very versatile palette I love that even though the darker highlights don’t work with my super pale skin tone I can use them as eyeshadow. The highlighters are super blinding and they’re just sooooo gorgeous! I would totally recommend it to everyone.
Desiree L.
Some of the colors are similar, but I'm in love with this pallet. The pigmentation and blend-ability will make you feel like you just splurged on a $60 pallet from Sephora. I'm absolutely in love with these versatile shades. Eye shadow, blending, highlight, or even a lip shimmer these are a must have.
Jade T.
There is not a day that I don't use this palette! The shadows and highlight shades are so pigmented. I love how you can use the highlighting shades as eyeshadow too. There is also a highlight for every skin tone in this palette. The shadows are so easy to blend. You can create so many eye looks with this one palette. I HIGHLY recommend this palette! It is also very affordable!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?