BY BH COSMETICS

Savannah M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I think the highlights in here are great! They're super buttery and glide on great. The eye shadows are pigmented, but a little powdery. I don't find myself reaching for it that often because of the colors, but I still like to have it around. It's great for those that like natural makeup.
Maricruz N.
bridgeton
It has a beautiful amazing smooth marble packaging ! It has its beautiful eyeshadow shades as well as highlighters which are all easy to apply and long lasting, on the lighter shades you really have to pack on to be able to see the color but over all its a great palette i LOVE the decent size mirror included and i would buy this product again !
Jay đź’–.
My mother got this palette on sale,and I've used it probably a dozen times,with different primers. And the highlighters are GREAT. Pretty intense and super nice. But the eyeshadows just don't last on my mom or I. Which is a shame,because they blend nicely and are pretty. 4.5/10. Was kinda let down.
Morgan R.
Russellville
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
I used to view BH as a cheaper almost Walmart type of brand but this palette took me into complete shock! The shadows are actually very pigmented and smooth and also creamy, the shimmers have a awesome glow to it and price point wise it is very affordable in my opinion. The highlighters I find are a little chalky but also very pigmented and glowy. I would have given this palette a 5 star but it takes a a lot to impress me I wish the shade range was a bit different but that's the only flaw I have so far. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
MY FAVORITE PALETTE EVER!! All the shades are beautiful and work well with one another. I use this in some way everyday. The highlighters are the best I have ever used. Makes it so much easier to travel, because all my eyeshadows and highlighters are in one place, and I have so many options.
Amy E.
Derby, KS
Review for: BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition - 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette, Other more...
Sooooooooo I might be one of those crazy dedicated people to this pallet, because I have the original and the deluxe edition. I really enjoy the shade range being so warm, and having a variety of matte and shimmery colors. The highlighters are so stunning, I actually depotted the darker ones and gave them to my melanin blessed friends; I love to make the world sparkle! Then when I saw the deluxe version at Ulta, I shamelessly took it to the counter and started gushing to the poor clerk about how I didn’t care that I had some duplicates that I would be able to use the colors twice as long.
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
I seen pictures of this palette online and at first I passed it up. Then my friend bought it and I seen it in person and we swatched it. The pictures online doesn’t do any justice to this palette. It is absolutely gorgeous and I’m so happy I seen it in person and added it to my collection.
Katlynne R.
Bellflower, CA
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
I love this palette. I do everyday looks and night tune looks with this palette. The first 3 shades on the top left are my everyday shades. The highlighters are bomb and don’t look chalky at all. The rose gold tone and gold are my favorite highlight shades. For only $23 it’s a great buy.
Alexis D.
Lexington Pk, MD
Okay. So it’s not that bad but the only good thing in this palette is the highlighters. The eyeshadows are really hard to blend. I really think it’s just my eyeshadows. My friend has it and the her eyeshadows are a different formula than mine. So I guess I would repurchase but only for the highlighters and hopefully get better eyeshadows.
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS PALETTE SO MUCH! The highlighter shades are amazing and blinding! It includes shades suited for every skin tone and it really is amazing! The eyeshadow colors are beautiful nudes with amazing shimmers. A variety of looks can be done with this palette, I truly recommend this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?