BY BH COSMETICS

Crystal F.
Ault, CO
This Palette has become my Holy Grail!! The price was $15, the pigments are beautifully rich and long-lasting, and you can create so many beautiful looks with this! When I hit pan, I'm going after another one!BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I absolutely love this palette. The thing that I love the most about it the highlighter they give life to my face. I use the palette every day. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
I was extremely excited for this palette when it came out, I love watching Carli's videos on YouTube. I have brown eyes and I feel that the colors compliment them we, are easy to apply, blend and are super pigmented. The highlighters in this palette are also great for different skin tones. I have a tan complexion and my roommates has a darker skin tone and she loves borrowing this palette. The only negative is that it dows have some fallout.
Desiree L.
Some of the colors are similar, but I'm in love with this pallet. The pigmentation and blend-ability will make you feel like you just splurged on a $60 pallet from Sephora. I'm absolutely in love with these versatile shades. Eye shadow, blending, highlight, or even a lip shimmer these are a must have.
lexy b.
peyton
i really really love this pallet!!! still my favourite to this day and i've used this for about 2 months everyday. i'm obsessed with the gold it's so shimmery and pigmented! highly recommended for beginner makeup artists and this stuff lasts all day! it's unbelievable.
Farhana C.
I am not a big fan of this eyeshadow but I do love the colors. The only problem I have with this palette is that the eyeshadow is not very pigment. It doesn't matter if I put eye primer or not the color wouldn't pop out. What I do love about this palette is their highlighters and the bronzers. There both pigmented and I love the color pink and gold. I used the gold one a lot. It is very easy to wear the highlight and it's stays very long time.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
I did not need another neutral palette (who does?) but this one was surprisingly a nice edition to my collection! What swayed my was the highlighter shades but I ended up loving the soft formula of the eyeshadows. Bought at ulta!
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I am only giving this a 4 band not a 5 because I feel like there should be another darker matte shade. The colors are very pigmented and blend out well. The rose gold matte tone didn’t go on as well as I had hoped. After I layered it it did pop though!
Jade T.
There is not a day that I don't use this palette! The shadows and highlight shades are so pigmented. I love how you can use the highlighting shades as eyeshadow too. There is also a highlight for every skin tone in this palette. The shadows are so easy to blend. You can create so many eye looks with this one palette. I HIGHLY recommend this palette! It is also very affordable!
Emily J.
Alexandria , LA
I have not been able to put this palette down!! The colors all go together so perfectly, and everything I need is in one palette! Every color is richly pigmented, and long wearing! I love coming up with new color combos of the warm tones! You can wear these shades in every season! For the incredibly affordable price point, you cannot beat this palette
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?