BY BH COSMETICS

Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I picked this up at Ulta because it was on sale and the colors looked really pretty. I believe I got this palette for $10 and i'm in love with this palette. The packaging is so cute and simple and the colors are pigmented and stay all day. It also comes with four highlighters which I love because I love highlighters. I would absolutely recommend this palette to any of my friends.
Kristin P.
Blackshear, GA
So I got this pallet about two weeks ago and WOW! What a product! I love all the neutral colors in it and the fact it basically has everything great pigmented highlighter, bronzers and blush what more could you ask for OH AN EYESHADOW THAT IS BLENDABLE AND BUILDABLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ve got to say I’m in love
Taylor W.
Frankford , DE
This palette is absolutely beautiful and totally affordable if you are on a budget. The colors are very pigmented and blend out incredibly. The versatile shades can be used as eyeshadows, highlights, bronzers, etc. This palette is great for travel if you are a minimalist and need a "one and go" kind of palette. The packaging is very clean and classy, not to mention the HUGE mirror.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
This is an awesome palette for this price. Is it the best quality that Out there no. But it's pretty damn good. The highlighting colors at the bottom are fantastic and they look good on every skin type. The shimmers in the eyeshadow are very good. Some of the mattes could be a little bit better but you cannot beat the price.
Christina C.
West Virginia
I have a fair skin tone and these eyeshadows work out so beautifully on me. It has a good selection of shimmer and matte shades. I use this product around 1-2 times a week! It’s my favorite palette I’ve ever purchased. The highlighters are kind of powdery but they’re very pretty. I do recommend this for the price!
Tayyaba H.
CHICAGO, IL
This is my GO TO palette. It has pigmented eye shadows in the best colors to create fall looks. The best thing about this product are the HIGHLIGHTERS. They are blinding. I use this product everyday, no matter how neutral or glam my makeup look is. It is an amazing palette for beginners and experts. I always recommend this to all my friends and family and they are never disappointed.
Anmol A.
Richmond, TX
such an amazing everyday palette. I always take this when i'm traveling since it has SO many different uses. The highlighters are very pigmented! They can be used for any skin tone which is also great. Only downside is that the matte crease/transition colors are too light for me (not the dark purple and brown!)
Sophia C.
This pallet is so amazing. The color combos are great and it offers all the colors you'd need for warm and natural looks. It also has beautiful highlighters. I have pale skin so only the first two highlighters work for my skin tone but the other two I use as eyeshadows and they work great! The quality is amazing and so is the price
Amanda O.
This is an amazing palette, it is mind blowing on how pigmented and creamy they are. The shadows are super easy to blend same with the highlighters, and the highlighters are not only blinding but work great as eyeshadows as well. I highly recommend this palette you will not regret this purchase.
Simran K.
This is such an amazing product. The eye shadow colors I will be honest don't really speak out to me and my brown eyes and warm toned skin. But they quality of them is so beautiful and comparable to so many high-end eyeshadows.  Also, the highlighters are so amazing. I use this pallet on the daily for the highlighters especially the second champagney color. Overall amazing palette and such a crazy great price point.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?