BY BH COSMETICS

Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the BEST eyeshadow palette from the drugstore that I have came across. I love that it includes shadows as well as highlighters. All of the shades are absolutely beautiful. Although they're gorgeous, I wish there were a couple more matte shades but regardless, I love this palette!
Jessica M.
Yucaipa, CA
I absolutely love this pallet! The colors blend so well, you can use this for glam look and for an everyday look, Highlighters are beautiful and all the colors are so pigmented. Since I have gotten this pallet I use it almost every day. Definitely my go to palette!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
This is definitely a must have palette!!!! The pigmentation is amazing for the low price!!!!! The highlighters are lifeeeeee!!!! So great and affordable I highly recommend this ! These are some swatches of the highlighters.
Grace H.
This is one of my most used eye shadows. All the colors are right up my alley and you can create amazing looks with this palette. I also a in love with the highlights at the bottom. I think for the price everyone should get this palette. I will definitely be buying this again.
Tatelyn G.
Rexburg , ID
This is by far my go to pallet every day. I was suggested to get this by a makeup lover friend because this makeup is on the cheaper side. I got it at ultra for 14 dollars and I have used it everyday since I bought it. It's such amazing quality and over all is just a awesome product.
Myranda C.
I enjoy this palette but I have a few gripes with it. Let’s start off with the pros- this product is definitely better than her original palette. I’m still not 100% happy with the shadow quality of this palette but it’s still a good palette, especially for the highlighters. The highlighters are a big reason why I like this palette. One issue I had with this though... The pink shade STAINED my eyelids!
Jennifer T.
This is the perfect everyday makeup palette. So many beautiful looks can be created. The shimmers are my favorites and the mattes are a little too powdery but overall I am in love with this palette. And you can't beat the price! I purchased this product at Ulta. Definitely recommend!
Jori S.
Review for: Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette more...
The Carli Bybel palette by bh cosmetics is truly my favorite palette. With a combination of gorgeous colors, buttery pigmentation, and inexpensive pricing it can't help but be. I initially was unsure of this palette for a number of reasons I won't go into but I proceeded to order. I received it and upon opening I did notice the packaging was nothing special and on the flimsy side. But then once I started swatching I noticed this palette is phenomenal. Around the same time I had bought the Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit and was sadly disappointed by the highlighters. The highlighters in the Carli Bybel palette far exceed the ABH highlighters in my opinion. I always reach for this palette to highlight and always receive compliments on my highlight. The palette contains 4 highlighter shades and the 2 in the middle are my go to highlighters and the last one I use as a bonzer to contour. The eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and I can create looks with just this palette alone!
Kaylee S.
Gresham, OR
OH MY LORD!
The cranberry color on this pallet is to die for! I love this pallet so much, and trust me when I say this this is a really good product, but the reason why it's not five stars for me, it's just that the highlighters are not as "sparkly" as let's say The naked highlighters, which I love. But they were always out of stock!
Angelica S.
Biloxi
I am in awe with the neutral colors and the pigmentation in this pallete.
You can create a simple out to dinner with the man look. But you can also create a 'night out on the town' look as well.
The highlights in this pallete are LEGIT AF!
This has been a product that I find myself reaching for A LOT this summer.👏
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?