BY BH COSMETICS

Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is the perfect neutral palette to travel with. It includes shadows and highlighters, which makes it easy to have variety without bringing 3-4 separate palettes or compacts. The color payoff is great and the price is perfect. I love this palette & would recommend it to anyone who likes neutral/mauve colors!
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
So I have the new deluxe version of this palette and I think it is a great palette! The shadows are really subtle but they are really easy to build. The shimmery shades are really great for building up color.. and I love it. The shades are nice for everyday makeup looks so the palette is very versatile. I would say the one major downfall is that the shadows are very powdery and I am not a huge fan of powdery shadows.
Megan R.
Ellsworth, WI
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes! I used my friends' palette and went out and bought the deluxe edition. It's has very nice pigmented shades. The packaging is beautiful (marbled). I would recommend this palette to everyone looking for a good palette. Btw it's super affordable. The deluxe edition comes with 15 eye shadows and 6 highlighting shades. By far my favorite for only $22.50 USD ❤
Jessie V.
Athens, GA
My favorite palette! The highlighters are so pigmented and it gives you the shimmer without the chunky glitter. The eyeshadow colors are really pigmented, especially the shimmer ones. They are so blend able and I use them daily. And it's such good quality for the price. There's also a mirror, which is so useful.
Bree B.
Holly Springs, NC
This palette is just stunning! The packaging is so adorable and is so chic. The quality of the shadows are well beyond the price point of only 15 US dollars! The highlighters can be mixed to find the perfect shade and the perfect amount of glow! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Alessa P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I recently purchased the Newer version of Carli Bybel's Pallet and I am loving it! The colors are extremely pigmented, they blend like a charm and the colors are very versatile. I love the formula and I would definitely recommend this pallet to anyone because the price is also affordable.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I have the deluxe palette and the shadows are so pigmented and buttery without lots of kickback and the highlighters are absolutely blinding!!! This is one of the highest quality palettes at such an affordable price! This is my new go-to on a daily basis! If you haven't purchased this yet, girl what are you waiting for? This is a limited edition palette! Better go get you one before they're gone for good!
Caroline C.
Thompsons Station
I absolutely love this palette. The shades make for a really beautiful warm-toned eye. The shadows are super blendable and the shimmer shades are just subtle enough to be appropriate to wear into the office. I feel like the highlighters that come with it can go with a variety of skin tones. The packaging in a little bulky for my taste, but honestly I can’t really complain because it was super affordable.
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
I really enjoy this palette especially for the price of$14.50!!! The shades are right up my alley since I love using mauve shades since it compliments brown eyes so well. It is very pigmented. I do find that they are a bit powdery so important to tap off excess or it will get everywhere.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product is a holy grail. It’s insanely pigmented and totally worth the price. I got mine and Sephora and it’s to die for. They’re so creamy and absolutely dreamy. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend to everyone.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?