BY BH COSMETICS

Chelsea R.
Owensboro, KY
My current go to palette! I got it at Ulta for $12!!! I use it every day! I have the old palette but am looking to get the new one and give mine to my sister in law. I can't say enough good things about this palette. Long lasting, creamy, blends like a dream, and the highlights are Ah-mazing!
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
One of my all time favorite palettes! It has the perfect gold and plum colors for my dark brown eyes and skin tone which is medium tan. I can do a simple daytime work look and nighttime club look all with just this palette. Its very pigmented and I absolutely am obsessed with the highlighters!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I have the original (with only 4 highlighters) and I use this palette often. I love the mauve and champagne-y color palette. It was a great value since I got it for about $14 with a coupon at Ulta. Super affordable and travel friendly. I take this with me on trips but I also take other palettes with a few more color options (black, browns, etc). The colors are very pigmented without a ton of fallout but there is some fallout. They blend well also!
Elizabeth G.
La Habra , CA
Honestly one of the best low end and maybe comparable to some high end palettes. The pigmentation and butteriness of the product is great! The palette does have a lot of shimmery shadows but they are beautiful none the less. The highlighters are amazing! All in all Great price, great product, would definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone.  BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Sendy A.
I have to say it took me some time to get to this Palette but when I finally decided to get it I couldn't believe what I had been missing! I bought it off their website and some shadows came shattered but I was able to fix them. They work fine and the palette is one of my favorites,you can do so much and the fact that you also get highlights as well as eyeshadows make this whole palette perfect for any occasion!
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I have the deluxe edition of this palette and I cannot get enough of it. The shadows are nice and blendable and there's a nice selection of shades to appeal to everyone. The highlights are great too and I use the ones that are too dark as eyeshadows.
Eileen P.
Saint Petersburg
This palette is an AMAZING affordable resource for those who want something very pigmented & with variation !
I really loved the highlighters & the shimmer eyeshadows & the light vanilla matte shade is my FAVORITE until this day to set my eye primer with as far as the other matte shades go I find myself having to build them up quite a bit & can be hard to blend.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
So I have the new deluxe version of this palette and I think it is a great palette! The shadows are really subtle but they are really easy to build. The shimmery shades are really great for building up color.. and I love it. The shades are nice for everyday makeup looks so the palette is very versatile. I would say the one major downfall is that the shadows are very powdery and I am not a huge fan of powdery shadows.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
For $15 you can't beat it. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. I can use this palette alone for both neutral and bold looks, but it's very versatile so it can be used alongside many other palettes I have. Quality and for a good price!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This is the perfect neutral palette to travel with. It includes shadows and highlighters, which makes it easy to have variety without bringing 3-4 separate palettes or compacts. The color payoff is great and the price is perfect. I love this palette & would recommend it to anyone who likes neutral/mauve colors!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?