BY BH COSMETICS

Alondra V.
Such an amazing palette for such an affordable price. Even though this palette is no longer available (there's a deluxe version available now - with more shades for an affordable price too), it's truly a must-have. I have both palettes in my collection and whenever I don't know what to use, I take it out and it's never disappointing. All shades are pigmented, easy to blend, and perfect for any look. I can't rave enough about it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Karla M.
raleigh, NC
This palette is amazing! I had never purchased anything from BH cosmetics before, when I heard Carli did a collaboration with BH I wanted to try the product, and I'm so happy I did! Such a beautiful, universal, fun palette for many! Love how they added both eyeshadows and face products in it, the quality and pigmentation is on point, and the price is very affordable! I purchased mine online for $14.99 and its worth every penny in my opinion
Vanessa M.
The carli bybel palette is amazing! It's pigmented and there's no shadow fall out at all. I love the 4 highlighters it comes with. Some light and some that are tanner for those with darker complexions. It's a two in one. Good for travel too'
Ying L.
I really enjoy using the eyeshadow shades in this palette, it's very creamy and pigmented. It's easy to blend out for a flawless look! The packaging is adorable! The only thing i don't like about it would be the highlight shades i feel like they're a little too much and not so natural the powder isn't very fine and it sometimes just looks like you threw glitter on your face. Other then that this is a very nice palette.
Claudia A.
Beautiful Palette!!

I am in love with the deluxe palette. Very beautiful colors. All the eyeshadows and highlighters are very creamy and buttery, as well as very pigmented. Such a wonderful quality palette for cheap. Thank you. Couldn't ask for anything better.
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
this colors are amazing! however for light -medium skin tone i felt the highlighters were for more darker skin tones because they just looked like a brown swipe on me even the lightest shade but i have plenty of highlighter skits no big deal! these mattes are incredibly pigmented and this palette is a great affordable palette, mine came with a shadow broken i contacted customer service they replied right away and shipped me a new palette for free! the customer service alone was amazing!
Jasmine G.
Lakeland, FL
For the price it's selling for it's definitely a win. At first the matte shades seemed a little chalky but the more I've used it the better the pay off is, it also works amazing when it's used wet (Mac FX Plus). The shimmers have amazing pigment as well. The highlights are SO good, I love the different tones that work for so many different skin tones.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Found this at Sephora and for $15 this palette is absolutely worth it. The colors are very pigmented and the Highlighters are to DIE for ! They're very pigmented. Very bright. I absolutely fell in love . I definitely recommend this palette. The matte colors aren't as bright but I'm sure you can pack them up and make them better.
Lisa N.
RICHARDSON, TX
Definitely a great product from BH. The shadows and highlighters are very pigmented with great pay off, although there tends to be a lot of fall out. I love how simple the packaging is and I love the color choices. The second from the left is my favorite highlighter. I hit pan on it within a month
aubrey f.
Washington, PA
I like it. I have only used it a few times though. I usually use it as a side eye shadow palette. I use the iridescent shades and sometimes the darker shades. It is a very good price considering how many different products you get in the palette! I have very fair skin so it’s hard to find highlighters that work for me. I use the white iridescent highlighter shade and I love it. Also in my opinion this is a great affordable face palette if you are a makeup artist or are in cosmetology. There are 4 different highlighter shades that I feel like will work for most skin tones. It’s basically a all in one palette! I definitely recommend this palette!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?