BY BH COSMETICS

Naketah O.
Houston , TX
Omg love this...

I love this pallette I use it everyday since I got it the shadows pop out so well and the highlighters in this pallette are the best I have had so far I just love this pallette please buy..
Terrisha W.
Yasssss, to Carli Bybel and BH. This collab is one of the greatest, and I loved every one of the shadows and Highlighters. Unfortunately, someone came and stole all of my makeup and this was among it. Can't wait to get another one, and everyone should get it and the PRICE lets just say this is a winner.
Angel H.
Awesome palette! Carli is one of my favorite youtubers so I had to get this as soon as possible and I've loved it ever since. Only complaint is that I wish I would've waited for her bigger version because now I really want that one but I don't want to have two of the same palette even if they are a little different.
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
I was actually really pleasantly surprised by this palette because bh cosmetics can be hit and miss. The colors are gorgeous and smooth AND pigmented. They blend out really well and you can create a lot of pretty looks with it! The highlighter in this palette, even though it's a little too dark for my fair skin is also really gorgeous and blends out very smoothly across the skin and is really bright!
Jazmine C.
Los Angeles, CA
Looovveee this pallet it's affordable with beautiful colors and the highlighters are so pigmented I use this almost everyday for a natural look and if I wanna go bold I use the dark colors I highly recommend this pallet if you really like those warm and pop of colors and a great gift every girl will love
Allie M.
Reno
I bought this last summer and I LOVE IT. Carli Babel is one of the best you tubers because she’s so truthful and light hearted. I always use the white highlighter for the inner corner of my eye! The rest of the colors are so pigmented! I would recommend for anyone looking for a cheaper brand that has high quality for everyday use!
Vanessa M.
The carli bybel palette is amazing! It's pigmented and there's no shadow fall out at all. I love the 4 highlighters it comes with. Some light and some that are tanner for those with darker complexions. It's a two in one. Good for travel too'
Erin H.
This product has amazing highlighters I always get complimented on them I bought this at Ulta for around 20 to 30 something dollars I can't remember the actual price but it was very much worth the money I use it for eye looks every single day and two of my friends already bought one because they wanted one cause they seen all the looks I've done with it I've done reviews on my YouTube with it it is an amazing pallet and it's my overall top favorite now
Ying L.
I really enjoy using the eyeshadow shades in this palette, it's very creamy and pigmented. It's easy to blend out for a flawless look! The packaging is adorable! The only thing i don't like about it would be the highlight shades i feel like they're a little too much and not so natural the powder isn't very fine and it sometimes just looks like you threw glitter on your face. Other then that this is a very nice palette.
Emily A.
I want to LOVE this so much!! I wonder if I got a bad pallette, but I only like the highlighters. The eyeshadows have almost no color on my lids and plenty of fallout. But the highlightets perform AMAZING. The highlights are super pigmented and long lasting. The shadows on the other hand, I just can't get any real color out of them.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?