BY BH COSMETICS

Karina L.
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette absolutely love this palette! Affordable GREAT makeup! Great pigment, awesome highlighters (beat I have tried yet) and ofcourse I love that it's from my fav youtuber that does the up most to give back to those in need!
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I would like to start off by saying that I love the travel-friendly packaging of this palette. It is beautiful, lightweight, and has a great mirror. I also really adore the shadows inside this palette. However, I’m not a huge fan of the highlighters. When applied to my face, they leave a streak of color that is unflattering under certain lighting. I wish that Carli made an eyeshadow palette and highlighter palette seperately. Otherwise, I would totally recommend the palette if there’s a chance you would like the highlighters.
Sandra l.
casper
I loved this product soo much it wasn't expensive at all my first time using it was sooo cool because you create any makeup look with this your make an easy simple makeup glam or an beat face makeup loom with this pallet. It does have a lot of fall outs but it's worth it the highlighters are super pigmented and so are the eyeshadows this pallet is super cute so is the packaging I love this pallet a lot totally recommend this pallet to everybody
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
Because of its low price tag I recommend this palette to almost everyone. Because of its high quality shadows I recommend it even more! This palette has become a staple in my collection, I've hit pan on 3 shadows already. Buy this for someone who is starting out with makeup or someone who already loves makeup.
Vanessa J.
Tallahassee, FL
This pallete is so beautiful. The shimmer/glitter eye shadows are so pigmented. It was a gift and I love to use the 2nd highlighter on the bottom!! It's so smooth and definitely a pallete I use often. If you look at the swatches with flash, it's shows well on tan skin.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I have both the original and the Deluxe BH Cosmetics Palette in collaboration with Carli Bybel. The original quickly became my go to palette in the spring and summer to create every day looks for work. It contains 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighers. The shadows blend so perfectly and come in sheen and shimmery shades for the most part.
The Deluxe edition features 11 original shades plus 10 new shadows and highlighters in super buttery, blendable formulas.
Eliana K.
Sanford , FL
Nice pallet! I mostly bought it to follow Carli Bybel's YouTube tutorials. The highlight shades are blinding in here. Overall this is a very nice pallet. I just wish the packaging was a little bit higher quality. The first time like shade is definitely my favorite it is super shimmery and shows up on the skin very nice. What I like most about this pallet is that all of the colors are wearable. Great job putting this together Carli
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
Omg dear lord ..This palette is all I can really any girl should have...Has it all.. eyeshadow and highlighter just in one palette..And the pigment are amazing. I recommend this palette like a million times ..Have 10 eyeshadow and 4 highlighter. I said it . This pallette is ALL... BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition 21 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
Gave in to the hype a few months ago and bought this and it's okay. I don't ever reach for this tho. The price point is amazing and the shadows and highlighters are nice but I have so many other ones I like better. If you're just starting out and don't have many other palettes this would be a nice one to start out with.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love this palette. BH cosmetics are so affordable and you definitely get a high quality product. I'm obsessed with highlighters, and these are perfect! The eyeshadows are amazing and I can create several beautiful looks. I will definitely be purchasing more bh cosmetics in the future.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Where would you buy this at? Sephora or Ultra?
Maya C.
Can I buy this at ulta ? I went their yesterday and they didn't have it
Is its pigment good? Does it last throughout the day is it worth the money?
Amy D.
32 bosloerie ave Rooihuiskraal Centurion Pretoria South Africa
How good is this palette from carli bybel
Dana C.
Scarsdale, NY
How big are each of the eyeshadows?